Home

Reviews

About Me

Random Post About Lipstick/Lipgloss/Lip Tint/Lip Mousse

by - 8/14/2014 07:30:00 PM

Another post about beauty product made by me. Yay me! It's my hobby right now, to try makeup products that affordable. I tends to not buy expensive product. Part of me is a gamer/otaku? and another is for makeup, so I'll spend both of them wisely. There was a post about my beauty products posted on my Wordpress on September 2013. Though it's a beginner review and just an introduction of my makeup products. Now, I'll write more (I bought more, in reality) and if I can insert a picture, feel free to gross up my lips, since it's all about lipstick/lipgloss/lip tint/lip mousse.



01. Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk JPK003
It's bright pink. The texture is jelly-like, I mean soft, chewy, and moist. It's my first lipstick and I had to bought 2 of it. The first one was already broken and empty now. This is the picture of my second JPK003:


Lookie, it's beautiful, right? The sad thing is, Etude's lipstick (I mean from the range of Dear My) are easy to broken. Especially this jelly-type. The first time I opened it, it looked fine. A well-build lipstick. But then, It's cracking. It happened to my JPK001 too, which is more solid since it's a tint. I don't want to post how it works on my lips since I already posted it on WP. I like the texture and moist on lips, but I don't like the weak bullet. It's easy to glides on lips. Never had any brand of lipstick except Dear My Jelly with this texture until now.


02. Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk JPK004
The color is in coral. The second lipstick I bought and it's again, from Etude's Dear My series. Because I love JPK003, I tried the coral one. Then, I loves coral color even now, more than the boring pink (Though I also like nude pink.. and the last I like is bright/neon pink). Still has its cute heart shape on bullet. This is the color of its bullet:



03. Etude House Dear My Jelly Lips-talk JPK001
JPK001 is a tint, rather than moisture lipstick. The texture is more solid, but it's not moisturizing like the lipstick. The bullet is soft pink, but after applied on lips, it will change to red. It can make my lips very red, with the jelly-like texture envelops my lips. But the jelly-like will disappear an hour after touched by wind, so it will be dry. I forgot to take my lips with it, but nah, it's like a usual lip tint. Of course more red than my Fresh Cherry Tint PK001. So far, Dear My Jelly Lips don't have good smell but it's okay.



04. Etude House Fresh Cherry Tint PK001
I choose pink at first attempt of buying makeup because it's unnoticeable and usual color for girls. That's why I bought PK001, even if I wanted to try the orange one as well. Fresh Cherry Tint's texture is more watery, because it's similar to a lipgloss, but also milky. I said milky! The color is milk pink, similar to strawberry smoothie. It also has fresh strawberry milk scent. Though it's unnoticeable on my lips. It's cute and once applied, it could turn bright pink if I used too many. Though it's moisturizing for 30mins, it will be dry. Anyway, Korean & Japanese lip product will still moisturize my lips, so it's functioning really well. This is the picture:

Such a cute bottle right? The color of its liquid is the same as the bottle. Though on lips, it can be more bright. But after it got maximum color, it wouldn't turn darker. I love to use it until now. Fresh cherry tint was used by Sulli in a drama that I didn't care because I prefer the Japanese version.


05. Maybelline Bold Matte Series MAT 7
I've owned this a year ago and still couldn't finish it until now. First time, I hated how it would turn dry 'cause it's matte. But now, I like the nude beige color. It will look more pink rather than beige on my lips. I will buy it again after I finish it. Not too expensive, easy to find anywhere, and it's not drying. True! Maybelline is my first Western brand that won't make me have chapped lips.



06. Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk BE101
The color is quite similar with Maybelline MAT 7, but it's creamier, when Maybelline is drier. It's also has more pink once applied. The cap is soft pink, same design with Jelly Lips, but different color. Dear My Blooming Lips-talk BE101 is very moisturizing. Too bad, the bullet wouldn't stand as much as it end. The picture was taken when I bought it. Don't confuse by the bullet's color. It's darker than the actual light beige on lips.


This is my lips using BE101 (It's blurry, sorry):



07. Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-talk OR204
As you can read, it must be orange color. But what I've got here, it looked more to pink than orange. The texture is drier than BE101, even if it's in the same series. This is what makes me disappointed. It also makes my lips looks cracked, tends to stick on the lip lines.


I don't have photo of my lips alone, so bear with my entire face. But it's really pink!



08. The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Pure My Lips #03 Juicy Peach
Again, I bought coral color. This one is a lipgloss, in peach flavor. Really, the scent is too much that my nose feels itchy. But it's okay. I like the peach scent, but as usual, lipgloss feels heavy and it won't turn to vivid color. I like the natural peach though, and it's fun. Well, until my mother said lipgloss is for teenager/kids. I don't buy any lipgloss except this and the first time, Silky Girl (which I really hate for the iron smell and sticky and heavy. Lovely Me:Ex didn't feel too sticky, it has nice smell, and a little bit heavy of course. It's 100% nicer than Silky Girl.



09. Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips Winter 2013 Edition PBE102
Did you see PBE? It must be beige, again! Yep, I was still learning to use makeup, so I bought nude/natural color. I like it too. And it's better than Dear My Blooming Lips-talk. It isn't as creamy as Blooming, but it's also moisturizing. The package is very classy, white and clear. Anyway, the color is similar to Blooming Lips PBE101, though it's a bit darker (a bit I mean).



10. Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick SYR36 Beige Chiffon
What's so good about Laneige since it's expensive? Of course the color and moisturizing effect! The first time I tried it, it's very dry and accentuating my lines. But after a few tries, I realize it's very good in color, especially if you see me from far away. Anyway, the dry part becomes creamy day by day and it's so good! SYR36 is Song Hye Kyo lipstick in That Winter, The Wind Blows. I fell in love but decided it would be a huge task to order it when the drama's a big hit. So I waited for a few months to buy it from an online seller. Nice.


So when it's applied on lips, it will be soft pink:


Of course it will still accentuate my lip lines, even though it's not as visible as this series new lipstick does. It will look too pale on me, sinced my skin is already pale white, but whatever. I love it to look cute & pale but not sick!


11. Kanebo Lavshuca Dramatic Memory Rouge RS-2
This is my first (and only for now) Japanese lipstick. I bought from my sister's supplier. Usually she sells figurine like my sister, but I'm an exception, right? I also bought shampoo and KATE BB Gel Cream from her. Anyway, RS comes from Rose. It's a red color, with slightly purple-ish. Sheer, but it's buildable. It's moisturizing, but isn't creamy as Korean lipstick. Japanese lipstick tends to be sheer in color and dry, but not accentuating lines. It's just dry, without any scent, so it's like I'm not using anything.

I love my Lavshuca and it's the first darker lipstick I bought. It's because I wanna try something with darker color than pink/beige/coral, but also not too bold. Let's see the bullet:


It's like a rose color, right? The color on my lips is like this:


The color makes me feels like a Japanese woman. haha... Because I can build it soft enough, my lip but better color. Do try some Japanese brand even though you're a K-Pop lover because they have better lipstick & better BB cream. Though the price is quite heavy... It's similar to Laneige.


12. Oriflame Pure Color Lipstick Soft Coral
I tried Oriflame, a chip brand from Sweden. It's booming when I was in high school, but I didn't like to use makeup at that time. Now when my cousin sold this, I tried to buy. And disappointed. The color is very sheer, it smells like crayon, the bullet is easy to break, and it's dry. When Japanese & Korean lip product tends to soften my lips one day per used, Oriflame does makes my lips looks horrible. My lips is usually still soft the day after I applied lipstick. But not with this. I must use lipbalm first, my Etude's Kissful Lip Care Lip Balm. I tends to forget a lipbalm and I don't have its picture anywhere. Though it's a good lipbalm.

Again, I bought in coral color. The lipstick has glitter, quite noticeable on lips. It's like I'm wearing glitter. The coral is good though, but it's very drying. The texture once applied is almost the same as Lavshuca, but not that amazing. Dry and dry everywhere, and the smell is yucks. It's like a lipstick for playing rather than for mature lady. The cost is cheap, around USD 3.50 though. And my friends already decided the same, Oriflame dried up our lips.


The bullet isn't sturdy and can move right or left depends on how I use it. I gave it to mom, though she didn't use it often. See, a few of my cosmetics are taken by my mom. Example Etude's Secret Beam powder pact. I got acne after wearing it, but my mother didn't. The same as cheap Garnier BB cream. I felt hot on my face, but my mother didn't feel it. Let's not buy this product except want it cheap lipstick without quality, like middle school kid. Though I wasn't sure if that's safe too. This is what it looks like on me:



13. Etude House Rosy Tint Lips #7 Tea Rose
This claims to be a lip tint, but I swear it doesn't last long. It's similar to any other lipstick. It is creamy, and Tea Rose color is in beige. I thought it would suit nude color beter than Maybelline MAT 7. I like the color, but the application is quite hard to use. I don't like using the sponge tip sinced it won't build the color. So, I used finger and it's unclean. Of course I always washes my hands before wearing it. Thankfully, because it's bold, it won't disappear as quickly as sheer lipstick, ex: Dear My Jelly Lips-talk. And the photo is just here, together with many products I bought:



14. Maybelline Color Sensational Cosy Tangerine
It must be orange. But turns out, it shows more red. But I quite like the moisturizing and bold color on lips. Well, I don't take its picture since it's not that expensive. The price is similar to Oriflame, but better quality of course. This second lipstick I owned from Maybelline rising up my expectation from that brand. It's not matte, but creamy. This is the picture I found on Google:


The packaging is very small, round, and cute. But the bullet is in unusual size. It's bold, creamy, and bright red with a slight of orange. So far, it's quite new and just used it twice. I thought it would be light orange because the bottom packaging is in that color. But turns out it's a bit darker.

This is the color on my lips (such a beautiful reddish orange):




15. Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #5 Sweet Vitamin Red
Tadaaa! It's my first lip mousse in bold red. I love the scent, similar to a candy. It's easy to use and very buildable. Though I can't wear it at work. Lovely red and very creamy. After some time, it might turns dry and accentuates lips if... seen from < 1m. Pony, the makeup artist from Korea, in her video tutorial (Pony's Beauty Diary), also gave tip to use cotton bud on lip line to made it softer. Hey, who haven't heard of Pony? Me, until a few months ago....


Do you see the bright red? It's very beautiful, and since then, I like to use more red color. This is my lips:


 I don't use anything beside the lip mousse. It's a quick application, so bear with my cracked lips a bit.


16. Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #3 Fresh Coral
I thought it would be softer and lighter than red, but it's similar. Bold but beautiful coral color. If I bought it one, I couldn't tell the differences between #3 & #5. I'm glad I bought #3 too. The texture and smell is the same as #5. This is the pict:


Can't see the differences with #5? Okay, I'll put the comparison between two of them:


The #3 is lighter than #5. I love these two lip mousse even though they looks quite similar. But not. My picture using these two aren't the same. So it's lovely! This is my lips using #3:



Now, if you can't see the difference on lips, this is my selfie (Oh, embarassing):


I think that's my lipstick/lipgloss/lip mousse collection. I hope it isn't that annoying to introduce these on my blog. I love to try new products! And I still have all of this until now. It's hard to chose what to wear if there are so many lipsticks... And I changed it everyday, because some of it are nearly expired. Well, I don't care about expired date if it's just a year, and I won't trash it easily. All, except Oriflame, are my favorite! As for me, even if I have Etude House's Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color in OR201 and OR202 that will function on lips, I don't like it. So, I won't include them in lip product's post. I only wore them on cheek or maybe eyeshadow.

In this post, I used Sony Xperia Go 5MP back camera  in most of it (Sorry, last year was using 5MP camera) and some latest product (Innisfree and Oriflame) used LG G2 13MP back camera.

You May Also Like

0 Comments