Home

Reviews

About Me

Etude House Sugar Tint Balm #7 Grape Jam with Moistfull Collagen Pink Wish Tree Cream

by - 1/07/2015 09:58:00 PM

I will be busy this month for annual meeting and presentation, of course with completing my job for financial statement of the year 2014. Phew! I haven't done December issue, with this first meeting of mine because it's been halted for two years before. Also, we will change the office address (Do you remember how awful this office building is? I haven't had air conditioner here for 4-5 months already) so it's time to move out next week, and we're still undone with packing. Uhm, I won't talk about my job anymore because it's back to review time!

Again, I bought purple lip product beside Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick. It's the new winter 2014 collection from Etude House, Sugar Tint Balm. I thought I wouldn't buy another lip product from Etude if it's not about lipbalm, because their lipstick tends to broke up. Usually, Etude's lipstick is very creamy and easy to break from it case. makes harder application. I've broke up my 3 bullets of Dear My Jelly Lips-talk and 1 bullet of Dear My Blooming Lips-talk. I never had those experience with another brand lipstick. The Sugar Tint Balm might be produced after Ice Tint Balm, sinced they have the same type of tint balm? Anyway, I thought it would be more like a balm, sheer and glossy, because I tend not to believe promotional picture, but it's wrong. I will review more of this product below.


The box packaging is a bit cute and shiny. It's pretty and I love the emboss on it. But for the actual tube, it's the same as any other lipbalm. Simple, uncolorful, and the bullet is full! A bit disappointing after unbox-ing, but I'm relieved the bullet is long. No.7 color, Grape Jam, is very dark pink red, almost to purple. The scent is the same as Etude's Dear My Jelly Lips-talk, I think it's a bit unscented. The texture is not glossy, but almost creamy. I think it's also a bit same as Jelly Lips-talk too, especially my JPK003.


When applying this Sugar Tint Balm, I was shocked to realize it's very bold! My lips became dark purple red and I was scared of it's too much. Well, on the second application, I wiped the outer corner of my lips after putting this Sugar Tint Balm, and it's not look-alike to clown anymore. Although the advertising picture shows that No.7 color is more to light pink, for me, it's very dark. I don't know if it's because I'm applying without wearing concealer or not, but I'm not the type to wear concealer on lips. It's troublesome and I don't like to eat with a concealer for lunchbreak. You can see the differences between mine and the ads picture here:

The No.7 is pink, right? But it looks almost the same as No.8 in reality....

Also, another pict of me wearing the balm:

I was wearing Skin Aqua UV Moisture Milk SPF 50, Canmake Concealer Foundation UV, Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner, and Etude House Sugar Tint Balm 7 Grape Jam.

Adding another picture when I applied it sheerer (I like it more this way):


How long it does stands out? I think it's quite long. Sugar Tint Balm might had the name of "balm", but it can create long time wearing like a "tint". It does transfer to tissue or cup, but with minimal ammount of color, almost can't be seen if it's through glass. When I wiped it with water, the color faded out a little. But if I wanted to wipe out all of it, after using water, I must use tissue in the end. It's more effective to clean up my grape-red lips.

And.... the second product I'm reviewing is Etude House Moistfull Collagen Jumbo Cream in Pink Wish Tree packaging, for Christmas 2014. It's the same as normal Moistfull Collagen cream, althought for me, I usually bought with first essence. Well, I think I can use Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion to wear before using this cream. Have I mentioned I'm so in love with this cream? It makes skin bouncy and soft and also do the brightening, the same as baby skin!!! Below is the appearance:


It's in a tube bottle, so it'll be easier and of course more hygienic than using a wide bottle and fingers to take the cream out. Box packaging is very cute, in appearance of Christmas tree. With plastic hole in the center, the written text is "Pink Wish Tree", lovely. I haven't try it myself, but I smell the same as usual Moistfull Collagen cream (also squeezing a bit to see the color, it's also in sheer orange color) so it's definitely it is. Uh, I missed my Moistfull Collagen after deciding to try Hada Labo Gokujyun night cream. I think even though it's hydrating, it doesn't make my skin as bouncy as Etude House Moistfull Collagen. Though I still need it and will emptied the bottle. Actually I wanted to try Etude Flower Moistfull cream, but the seller noticed that it's being discontinued and I'm back at the original Moistfull Collagen cream in orange packages...

You May Also Like

0 Comments