Home

Reviews

About Me

Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm #4 Let Me Pink & Color Balm Intense #16 Velvet Red

by - 3/13/2015 11:08:00 AM

Mamonde is a cosmetic brand under Amore Pacific, the mother brand of Etude House and Laneige. It's not as famous as the two before, but let's see... They have Park Shin-hye as the brand ambassador. She acted in Pinocchio drama and used Mamonde's makeup / skincare products in obvious shoot as part of her daily routine. From there, I want to try its Creamy Tint Balm, a crayon-type lipstick with long time wearing.

 These, as you can read, the pink one is just written as Creamy Tint + Color Balm, while red have written with Creamy Tint + Color Balm Intense.

It have few types, which are the normal Color Balm with glossy finish #1-5, Color Balm Intense (it refers to pigmentation) #6-10, matte finish in pop color #11-12, will glow in the dark with pop color #13-15, and velvet-y finish #16-20, the latest matte color to follow the trend #21-25. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's what I'm seeing in the picture. Park Shin-hye wears no.4, 12, and 16 the most. That's why I chose no.4 & 16 and left 12 because I can't wear orange lipstick really well due to my complexion. Another part of it is because I know that no.6, 7, 12 are the most popular, but I dislike too bright color.


For advertising picture, I'm taking this picture below from Google for Creamy Tint Color Balm Intense #16:

I think the color in the advertisement is very true to the actual one. The bullet color is also have the same color with its actual swatches.

And as for #4, just can get it from Pinocchio drama:

For this sweet pink lips, the bullet is a bit over the top with using neon pink color. But actually, it has cute pink color on lips.

My Creamy Tint Color Balm & Intense once again:


The back case have its number. I can't read the rest.

The size of its bullet. It is small indeed. But I think it will last long because the bullet won't be easily melted.

I thought no.16 won't be as smooth as the commercial picture. I know that some product color won't turn the same as its advertising. But I'm really glad it comes as velvet as Park Shin-hye wore it! It's matte in texture, but not drying. Meanwhile, no.4 is similar in color and texture to Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick SYR36 Beige Chiffon with sweet pink and blue undertone. Of course not as beige as Silk Intense. It's a soft pink finish. No.4 is easily wiped off, though no.16 is mostly hard to wipe with tissue.

Please see my swatches on lips:

#4 Let Me Pink
No.4 is glossy but very lightweighted. I found out it's very similar to Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick SYR36 Beige Chiffon, but this one is red-er. Easily wiped off. But it might look too pale for some people, although for me, it's perfect for natural lips color. I'm happy that the color is not the same as its bullet.

NEW PICTURE, brighter:
 
#16 Velvet Red
The color of no.16 is matte, but not bold. So it's called velvet (soft pigmentation, smooth), right? It's not too bold as a red, so I can wear it to work without wiping some off with tissue. The color doesn't transfer easily to cup and it's very light, like, I'm not wearing anything on lips. Long time wearing has been proven! But can disappear if rubbed by water. Even though it's matte, it doesn't make my lips dry. It will easily glides on to give color to my lips.

And finally, me wearing these two gorgeous lipstick/tint:

Wearing #4 without eye makeup. www~  I'm in lazy mode, so it turns out too pale and looks like sick person. I will put another picture here after I have time to wear it again I have updated with better picture & color. Oh yeah, no.4 has sweet candy-like scent, while no.16 doesn't have any scent. (Excuse my large piles of lipstick and changing it everyday).


My attempt failed to pose like Park Shin-hye. ~~~


Oh no! Because I like it very much after trying these two, I want more! The new color variation 21-25 also seems lovely! I'd like to try no.18, 21, and 23. I will definitely repurchase these two colors (4 & 16) after I have emptied the bullet, though it may take a long time. I'm glad I've tried Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm / Intense because it have satisfying color, not drying, easy to applied and won't mess my lip line, and intense version won't easily disappear. Crayon / pencil-type lipstick will be my new favorite type of application because of Revlon & Mamonde!

You May Also Like

12 Comments

  1. Nice review.
    But it's hard to find it in indonesia
    Where did you buy it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it's hard to find here sinced they have not open the shop. I bought from Facebook OL shop (Etude House Korean Shop) with 2-4 weeks ETA. Despite the waiting time, the price isn't too expensive compared the others.

      Delete
  2. I'll try to find it then. I got some olshop but they dont have the shade I want.
    Thanks ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most ready stock OL shop don't have complete shade. So it's better to PO rather than not getting what we want. ^^

      Delete
  3. you are so pretty!! i want to get #16 but it's not as red as how it looks on tube ;__; is it because of the lighting or in real life the color is just like how it looks on your full-face photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the color is the same as my photo. It's also the same as advertisement picture of Park Shin Hye. The color isn't too dark, so it's best for everyday usage. But if the lighting isn't too light, then it will seem darker than my photo. It's based on lighting too.

      Delete
  4. Do you think the velvet red #16 seems to be a little bit orangy, it looks orange rather than red to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it isn't orange. It doesn't have blue/purple tone either. But despite the lighting, the red can appears light/dark. The closer color is from my photo, when I wore it. But it's under lighting.

      Delete
  5. The colour is really pretty.
    I was surprised that it is so little.
    I don't like the colour #16 on the advertisement but it looks really good on you.

    xoxo,
    http://yanhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you mean the size? I do feel #4 emptied faster than #16 because it's glossy and glides easily on lip.

      And surprisingly, even though I don't like wearing bold red lipstick, I can do with #16. The color is not too strong. But it will be darker when I'm in a dark place.

      Delete
  6. I loved the velvet and let's natural.. Smoothe and soft
    I would like to know if there is shipping to Sudan?

    ReplyDelete