Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Cream Cheek CL01 Clear Red Heart & Eye Nuance #26 Caramel Biscuit

by - 4/04/2015 02:20:00 AM

I'm finally back after getting salary \(////)\ !!! Ehehe... Now, as the title suggested, it's about Canmake again. The brand have more products now, even the Perfect Serum BB Cream at Guardian drugstore! But sadly, even though I wanted to try the BB cream, I remembered I still have a few of them so I decided to try their blusher & eyeshadow. In this title, it will be only about Cream Cheek CL01 and Eye Nuance #26 even though I have bought Four Shiny Eyes #01 Strawberry Chocolate (it's my first pink eyeshadow) on different day, because I haven't try it. Even if I have 2 brown-based shade eyeshadows (Coffret D'or & KATE) right now, I still bought the third one. Sadly, I rarely use blue eyeshadow from Fasio and purple from Peripera so I won't buy another blue or purple anymore for now. Later, maybe green? If it's green, I'm interested in department store brand, Suqqu, although it's very expensive around 4,000 Yen.



01. Canmake Cream Cheek CL01 Clear Red Hear
Did you see the Cream Cheek CL01 Clear Red Heart? This one have bloody red color, but on the brighter shade. I thought it would be the same as my Etude House Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color, which is creamy and oily. Moreover the Cupcake OR202. I can't put it on lips because it will sink into liplines, looks very dry. The OR201 is much better, but still oily. So I wanted to grab Glow Fleur Cheeks first before buying the Cream Cheek (Although everyone are hyped over Cream Cheek more than Glow Fleur Cheeks). But Glow Fleur Cheeks haven't available here.



This packaging is from plastic and very simple. But the design is cute with diamond-like shape and the bling-bling ornaments. It's very very tiny and light, I can easily put it on my palm together with Eye Nuance without worrying they will fall.



And this is the back picture of Cream Cheek CL01. The ingredients can be seen if you're zooming the picture above because it's written in circle and small texts. The letter said it can be used both for cheek (hoobeni) and lip color. I first thought it only would be better to use on cheek than lip. But before buying this, I watched Youtube channel (haruxnyantv, I knew her channel because she advertised Kanebo KATE tutorial makeup for Brown Shade Eyes. Her tutorials are in Japanese language, but anyone can understand makeup in any language, right?) and this cream cheek can be used on lips! It had beautiful red color on her lips, so I'm interested to try it too.



How about the texture? It's very different than Etude House Cupcake All Over Color. It's more to liquid-y, not oily, not too creamy, jelly-like texture! It doesn't have shimmers (beware that I have tried 05 Sweet Apricot, without CL=Clear on my hand and it has shimmers, so look closely at the cream cheek tester before buying what you wanted. CL won't have shimmery, while independent number will have shimmers) and that's what I like. I like matte finish without shine, except for eyeshadow if it's needed. So I think it also will give good finishing on lips too. It blends well and you'll see the blended texture after I wrote about Eye Nuance. Sadly, after 3-4 hours, the color disappeared on my cheek even though I have dry skin. Be sure to wear it again after it's disappear.


02. Canmake Eye Nuance #26 Caramel Biscuit
The same as Cream Cheek, I wanted to buy Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes #05 Pinky Chocolat but it haven't available here. So I bought Eye Nuance, which just had 3 essential colors to do perfect eyeshadow. I didn't have many tools to do makeup, so in all review picture for Eye Nuance here, I put it with my hands (Later, I bought a defining brush. I mostly used the brush included in the eyeshadow palette but Eye Nuance didn't have that (^^)  ).



It's brown color again! This is the third brown shade eyeshadow for me. Even though I'm also interested in shade #20 Pink Raspberry, #21 Royal Blue, and #30 Brilliant Garden, I kept buying brown again. Similar to Cream Cheek, it's cute and tiny. I think it's about the same size as the Cream Cheek. I thought Eye Nuance would have dry texture but it's not. It's almost the same as my Kanebo Coffret D'or Full Smile Eyes eyeshadow.


Well, you can see the ingredients list on the picture. Expired date? I never care as long as it's still can be used. If the texture or smell have changed, it means it's the time I must throw it-that's what my mother taught. Thankfully, Japanese makeup tends to not have any smell.



All three colors have shimmers. But not overly done. I like the caramel color (light brown). As for the highlight, it's the same as any beige color (it's not white, you know? Althought the picture above have quite different lighting so it seems more white). The color lasts long after 3-4 hours usage. Of course you can add more dark brown if you like more defined eyelid.

And now for the swatches picture:


Swatches on hand. The Eye Nuance dark brown color is very bold. I only need 1-2 swipes for the color to be seen. But the light beige needs more application, especially if I wanted to put it on my eyebags (aegyo-sal). Cream Cheek CL01 have sheer color for 1 swipe. But 3 swipes would be ridiculous to put on my cheek. So I guess I must put 1 swipe and if it have disappeared, I must put it on again. Urgh, I have scratch on my hand because of my bunny's cage.


The Cream Cheek on lips without lipbalm would create matte lip color. And it's not too bold so it's good.

 This is with lipbalm. I edited the color a bit so it would look near in real life. Because I can't capture the redness thanks to lighting. It's supposed to be red-er, not pink. I can't edit it too much or exactly the real color.


Because I didn't use brush on applying the eyeshadow, the dark brown color is blended well with the caramel one. Forgive me _:(´□` ):_   It still have beautiful natural brown color for natural makeup look.


In this picture above, I used the Cream Cheek on my cheeks (but uncapturable with the camera) and lips. But I applied lipbalm first, as suggested by haruxnyantv, so it will have shiny color. I also used Eye Nuance #26 on my eyes.

Again, with lipbalm first. I used Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur, Kanebo KATE Powderless Liquid for Cover OC-B, Canmake Eye Nuance #26, Canmake Cream Cheek CL01 both cheeks & lips, Etude House Kissfull Care Lipbalm, Etude House 3 Step Volumecara. You can use any lipbalm for shinier effect. The Cream Cheek is more seen-able here.

 This picture is after 3-4 hours from having dinner outside with families. The eyeshadow was still there, but the Cream Cheek CL01 on my cheeks can't be seen quite well, even on mirror. I put Cream Cheek again without lipbalm on my lips, so the result is matte lipstick. It's also a good matte color, but I'd prefer putting lipbalm first. I wonder if the Cream Cheek without CL will still can be used on lips too or not?

Adding another picture again using these two products. I hope the cheek is more seen-able. I used Etude Face Conditioning Cream, Etude BB Cream Bright Fit, Canmake Eye Nuance #26, Etude Kissfull Lipcare Lipbalm, Canmake Cream Cheek CL01 both cheeks & lips, Etude 3 Step Volumecara. And using defined brush from Masami Shouko for dark brown color Canmake Eye Nuance #26. I didn't use filter on camera, so this is what it's like when I'm using dewy BB cream (which is a very rare occasion because I love matte).

With these good results, I will try another color of the Cream Cheek. I'm interested in CL02 Clear Love Song Pink, CL05 Clear Happiness, and the new CL07 Clear Ruby Cherry. I don't have interest in the shimmery Cream Cheek but I would be happy if I got one. As for Eye Nuance, I would like to try more color, but if there is more from Four Shiny Eyes or Perfect Stylist Eyes range at the drugstore, I'd prefer them. Of course I will buy Glow Fleur Cheeks #01 Peach Fleur and #05 Fairy Orange Fleur when they are available here. Don't miss my review after this about Canmake Four Shiny Eyes #01 Strawberry Chocolate after I have time trying it. Whilst Canmake & Dolly Wink already comes to Indonesia, I hope Kanebo KATE, Shiseido Majolica Majorca, KOSE Fasio, KOSE Visee, Isehan Kiss Me & Kiss Me Heroine Make, Shiseido MAQuillAGE, etc etc. also come here quickly! I don't care about Kanebo Lunasol, but please for MAQuillAGE... And Isehan's cosmetics are a must after Dolly Wink (Although I've never tried Dolly Wink, I'm sure of its brand name quality).

 

You May Also Like

0 Comments