Home

Reviews

About Me

Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Super Waterproof Black Review

by - 6/02/2015 11:18:00 PM

Now I will go to the second review of Heroine Make that I bought from Aeon Mall. After Mineral BB Loose Powder, it's time for the mascara. The name of it is : Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Super WP (and WP is WaterProof). Actually, Heroine Make is famous for its eyeliner. I think it's also famous with the mascara, but sadly, none of the mascara get into Cosme award these days. Cosme is a website that keeps on getting the latest ranking from cosmetic sales in Japan. You can use that as a preference to buy Japanese cosmetic, but you don't have to believe anything they wrote. Most of them are expensive, ex: Rimmel (Rimmel Japan is a bit different than London. I'll write about its eyeshadow, Chocolat Sweet Eyes, later after my order comes. I ordered Rimmel Sweet Chocolat Eyes together with Rohto SUGAO Air Fit CC Cream Pink Bright the latest type, and DASODA FC Aqua Cushion Foundation), MAC, they are mostly Western. The Japan cosmetics which is expensive for example are : Kanebo LUNASOL, Kesalan Patharan, ADDICTION, SUQQU, Shu Uemura.


I don't know what I should write about a mascara or eyeliner. I didn't use it often and if I saw it clear enough, then it's a good one. I mean, if it doesn't smudge or glued to each other. But I read an article that there's a trend now of using messy mascara. Though I still don't care. I'd still prefer clear and bright Korean mascara natural look anyway. For the ingredients and Indonesian description, see below:


It says that this mascara can give long extention to the eyelashes without clumping, flick lashes, and waterproof. The text below the picture is just how to use. It's best if the user shake this mascara with the brush before using it and remove with mascara remover or oil-based remover.


I'm longing for this kind of brush which gives eyelash extention. I tend to buy volume mascara, even though I like it long rather than giving it volume. But usually, volume mascara gives more natural result than long type. The brush lenght is perfect, not too long (KATE Black Feather Lash) or too short (Etude 3 Step Volumecara). It stands for my working time all day and can be removed by using Kracie Naive facewash 2 times. Yep, I'm too lazy to use mascara remover or anything. But it's not hard to remove and it stays long, so this mascara is good. I think I'll repurchase for a long type mascara because KATE is too hard to find. This is more clean to the eyelashes and easy to use. Below is me using Long & Curl Mascara WP:

From the above picture, you can see it's also gives curl, not only extending it.

If you wonder what I used : Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion, Kiss Me Heroine Make Mineral BB Loose Powder, Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes 04 Lady Beige, Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara Super WP, Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain 015 Cherish.

You May Also Like

0 Comments