Home

Reviews

About Me

Rimmel Chocolat Sweet Eyes #007 Pink Beige

by - 6/14/2015 12:33:00 AM

Rimmel is originally a brand from London, with a crown logo for their signature. But from what I know, the Japan produced slightly different product than most globally sold. Even though some of the global items also came to Japan, they also produced their original product. I have read a review said that she couldn't favorited any of Rimmel London product, but her eyes came to the Japan one. I can understand that, because Rimmel Japan's product in term of eyeshadow, have won GODMake model cosme award. If you watch GODMake's tutorial on Youtube, they mostly used the Rimmel Chocolat Sweet Eyes. And the popular shade is #001 Gold Brown. Why did I chose #007 Pink Beige? Because I think I already have a great number of brown/beige eyeshadow.


I bought it because many Youtube tutorials I have watched also used Rimmel Chocolat Sweet Eyes. Most of them, of course, using shade #001 Gold Brown or #002 Beige Brown. I have quite a confusion upon deciding what to buy, but I found a video tutorial using #007 Pink Beige and made up my mind. I need something extraordinary, and I tend to stick with that. So mostly, I pick and interested in a things won't be favorited by many. And first, I think upon buying three products including Rohto SUGAO and DASODA FC Aqua Cushion Foundation, Rimmel was the last one to pick. I thought to buy Coffret D'or Smile Up Cheeks because it won best ranking on Cosme Award (I forgot what rank number).

As you can see, the Pink Beige is for sweet, bonbon chocolate-like look. The case color is mixed between chocolate and purple.

It stands up because the other shade is all about brown and black. But this one have pink-coral color in one of the color to pick. Of course the dark brown color in the bottom line (the one for liner), is a strong one. It can emphasize eyes to look sturdy and bold. Below is the exact color without the case. Oh yeah, it doesn't have mirror, unlike Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes.

This 5 shadow palette have beautiful and strong color. They're easier to come out on my eye crease, even for the base color. Compared to Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes #04 Lady Beige, the Canmake is drier. The coral color in Rimmel is more obvious and creamier than Canmake. But the shimmers are very visible and sometimes, most of them fallout (because there are too many of it).

Up close. I think they're pretty. I like the coral one better than Canmake because I can control it well. If you want to know how to applied, you can visit the link for Rimmel Japan website I gave you earlier above.

And so, what will happen after I applied it on? Even though I said earlier that the pink-coral color is more obvious than Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes, because I put the C color too large, it can't be shown on picture...

The coral can't be seen except slightly bit around the outer corner. As you can see, a few fallout under my eyes.

After this, I took a few photos for better review:


I'm using Rohto Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion, Kiss Me Heroine Make Mineral BB Loose Powder #01, Rimmel Chocolat Sweet Eyes #007, Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara Black, Canmake Cream Cheek CL01 as blusher, Canmake Perfect Stylist Eyes #04 the liner for eyebrow, Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse #3 because IU always wears red matte creamy lipstick in Producer drama. With darker lighting, my eyes looks piercing, huh?

Anyway, I just slept for 4,5 hours that night because my neighbor have a renovation for their house and I couldn't sleep anymore after they began working. It have been 3 months, for God sake! They always bothering us with every year renovation. You will see what kind of eyes I had after going out in that style of sleeping, 8 hours after waking up below.

Is there any obvious dark circle? Yep, that's after going out from 4,5 hours sleeping. It's not because the eyeshadow fell off. It stands up pretty well even after I rubbed my eyes a few times because it got itchy from getting sleepy.

Overall, I'm very satisfied for Rimmel Chocolat Sweet Eyes, except for a few fallouts. It's not too obvious, just a few shimmers under my eyebag. It can be covered by putting more powder or foundation on top of it after applying the eyeshadow. The color shows up well, not too bold and not too sheer. Sadly, it only got chocolate/brown as the main color, the same as its name. Just 5 shades available now, even if I found someone using #003, which the site already not owned. Maybe limited edition. Rimmel Japan has new type of eyeshadow palette right now, which is Double Star Eyes. Overall nude and beige color again. I wonder if that can win awards too someday.

Update: I just found out that it has vanilla scent if I put my nose up close to the palette. But I never smell anything when I applied the eyeshadow. Thanks merci1124 (on Youtube) for the explanation when she compared Chocolat Sweet Eyes and Double Star Eyes.

You May Also Like

0 Comments