Home

Reviews

About Me

Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow N #03 Ash Brown

by - 7/05/2015 08:16:00 PM

I'm suck at drawing eyebrow because my eyebrow already bold & noticeable. I didn't know how to create different style for my eyebrow, but considered it's in a good shape enough, I thought it's too much work to be bothered by it. I had attempted to draw using Etude House's Color My Brow #1 Rich Brown, but it became dry after a year because I never used it. Now, I watched many tutorial on Youtube using eyebrow mascara and I began to want it. More, because I wanted to color my hair nowadays too. My selection came to Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow. With or without N, I think that's its old name because the packaging doesn't use the N already. The brand is famous enough in Japan, just as Kiss Me Heroine. They are from Isehan.


I bought this at Aeon Mall, together with my Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Bright Up. Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow has 5 variant colors, #01 Yellow Brown, #02 Orange Brown, #03 Ash Brown, #04 Natural Brown, #05 Light Brown. You can go to their website to see the color. I just saw two of them, which were Ash Brown and maybe Orange or Yellow Brown. I didn't make sure because the other one is too light for my hair. I thought Ash Brown would be darker than the tube. That's why I was sure it would suit my hair. Maybe I should grab Natural Brown, but it's not there anyway.

You can't see the ingredients well because I can't put off the sticker. It's too sticky and already wrecked the texts.

I actually wanted their Face Color Palette for cheek and shading, and its Pure Color Gloss. But it hasn't been sold here. I hope Mandom Indonesia will bring them too in the future. And then, for the Coloring Eyebrow design packaging, I like the tube's cap. It's similar to a jewel, a black one. Reminds me of Hamasaki Ayumi and Tokyo night! Yeah, It's exaggerating, but I really feel it like that. A glamorous jewel lights at Tokyo night, that's what comes up when looking at Heavy Rotation's packaging and bling-bling colors.


This is the mascara wand. The same color as its tube.

I'm very surprised to see how light my eyebrows are after coloring with this product. I didn't expect it would be that light! It's like, not my own eyebrow anymore. But isn't it does its job well? That's what an eyebrow mascara should do, right? To color our own eyebrow. Well, it's quick to dry and becomes stiff. I don't know. Maybe because my Etude's Color My Brow already dry then I poured in warm water so it wouldn't get stiff or what, I feel like it's more stiff than Etude. Uh, if I look a few times, it doesn't look fake. So it is not a big matter for me. Just that, I'm not too comfortable with lighter eyebrow color. It's weird and doesn't suit me. But I'll try to study more on how to draw my eyebrows well.

Is it look fake? I don't know how to draw it well. But it's the best I could do. I didn't use anything such as eyebrow pencil or powder before using the mascara. By the way, I still have my bangs. In this picture, I used bobby pins to hide it. If you want to see my real eyebrow, it's on the below picture:


Whoah, I feel different just by coloring my eyebrows. I feel weird and must learn to adapt it. But it's a good product, to be able to change my eyebrows in just a few swatches. I like how it doesn't smudge because it's not water-y in texture. And the pigmentation is nice to change my darker color eyebrow to something in light brown really well. I know that Korean style often used lighter color eyebrow, but this one, hmm.... I just want to know if it's weird or not for me. I'll try to suit with its color somehow. Though I don't know how. Maybe, coloring my hair lighter again? A big no-no. I like darker brown, but I want ash brown hair too. It's a dilemma.....

You May Also Like

0 Comments