Home

Reviews

About Me

Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush #15 Rose Eclat

by - 10/21/2015 02:32:00 PM

No need to say about Bourjois' blush quality. I love my Rose D'or and decided to grab another color. I intended to buy the Sienne for shading, but I bought many contouring powder lately, so I chose Rose Eclat. Rose Eclat is another famous color from this range, less glittery, and darker than Rose D'or.


As usual, the packaging is very tiny and round. But as expected, the brush is hard again. Well yeah, there won't be any different than Rose D'or, will it? Although I dislike the brush bristles, I think I've been using it quiet a lot now because I keep my Canmake Cheek Brush for blusher which doesn't have brush. So the color won't be mixed together too much.


Even though the cap is clicked by magnet, it's quiet sturdy. I brought Rose D'or along with me to SG in baggage check-in (inside my pouch) and it didn't break or opened at all for twice (departing and arriving). I'm glad it didn't break or anything, I wasn't sure if they would carefully bring it to airplane.



The case color for Rose Eclat is darker rose red, near brown. The baked blush color is a bit matte, although little shimmers are visible. The color is muted dark rose and I was afraid if it would be too dark on my skintone.


But no worries! I put a little powder on my cheeks and it works fine. The blusher color becomes dark pink, but still wearable. It's good for cute-looking makeup too, not too dark for my taste. And for darker skintone than mine, I think it will come more pink. Rose Eclat is a wearable dark rose color for all. But similar to my Rose D'or, it is also changing color (Oxidize? I don't know, but it's more natural by hours). All in all, I like both my Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush. While Rose D'or gives off pinkish flush with shimmery finish, I think Rose Eclat gives more matte rose color. The glitters are only visible when I swatch on hand. But when I put it on face, it's not obvious anymore.

Not strong, right? Don't worry for you who hate glitter. The glitter on my cheekbone is from MUJI Lucent White Loose Powder highlighter. The real color for Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush Rose Eclat is in the biggest red part on my cheek.


I got more chubby lately, again. I will be on a heavy diet next month. Please cheer on me!


Positive thoughts:
- Tiny & strong packaging (if you don't throw, it'll be fine).
- Even though it has little glitters, it won't be obvious and very natural.
- The color can be built up, so any darker skintone than mine can use it.
- It comes with mirror.
- Even if I put it bold, by time, it will turn natural.

Negative thoughts:
- Like I said, it will turn natural by hours. If you put thinly, it might disappear.
- The brush is too stiff and it hurts my cheek. But still wearable if I use it slowly.

You May Also Like

0 Comments