Home

Reviews

About Me

K-Palette One Day Tattoo Real Lasting Eyeliner 24h #BR01 Natural Brown

by - 10/28/2015 06:42:00 PM

I have heard about K-Palette before, but never expected to try their product. I think the packaging is very bland compared with the other eyeliner brand. There are just big texts and One Day Tattoo announcement. Well, I know this eyeliner is categorized as good eyeliner amongst beauty blogger, so I'll give it a try. K-Palette is made under CUORE Corporation & Kinoshita Pharmaceutical. I didn't know much about their product except K-Palette but they also made skincare under Kinolabo brand.


I chose shade Natural Brown because I don't want a too deep brown color eyeliner. I've been waiting to try using brown eyeliner since forever and finally grabbed K-Palette. Actually, I saw its 24h WP (waterproof) type in DB001 Deep Brown. But I was afraid it would be too dark, so my eyes came to the rack below it in Watsons Ngee Ann City Orchard, which is 24h without WP in BR01 Natural Brown.

There is a sticker with English words. Right click-open in new tab for larger picture.

This is a highly popular Japanese makeup brand that is best known for its long-lasting and award-winning "1 Day Tattoo" cosmetics range. K-Palette has grown to its brand name to be synonymous with high performance liquid eyeliner in the mass market. K-Palette also boasts a wide range of liquid eyebrow liner, mascara, mascara base and oil control powder that won't disappoint eye makeup junkies who are looking for cosmetics worth their buck! Also, they produced a BB cream, blusher & shading powder, concealer, nail coat, etc in Japan.

The paper is just for an angket / questionnaire. Yup, angket in Japanese is called anke-to.

Packaging is dominant by red and brown color. The plastic is made thicker than usual case, which is a bit luxurious. This one is a liquid eyeliner pen-type and I love pen type eyeliner more than round tube like Etude House Oh m'eye Line. I think the pen type is more precise for tightlining and it can be build up for intense look.

 The tube is in brown color.

The eyeliner pen tube itself is in brown color. It can look darker when the lightning is dark itself, but it's a normal brown without hint of grey. The tip is sharp, typical Japanese liquid eyeliner. They produced thin & sharp tip to help drawing thin line of course. And I like to draw my liner to be as natural as possible, probably without anyone noticing from afar. It can only be achieved by tightlining.

When I swatch, the color itself is very brown. And it changed to darker brown, almost black, after 2-3 swipes. I think this natural brown color is not too light. After using it on my lid, it's almost the same as black. Well, it's fine though. Too sheer color won't be noticeable and won't create bigger eyes, right?

No, on my lid, the color is similar to black. This is swatch on my hand. I know it looks real brown here, but don't worry because it looks darker later. Anyway, I actually wanted a normal brown like this, but it's strange. So I don't care anymore.

I think I can use it easily. The liquid came out very easy while drawing and I found that this one can be used quicker than my other eyeliners. I'm surprised at that. Maybe because it's brown-colored so I'm not afraid if it will messed my crease. This is the first time I can draw my eyeline in 2 minutes. That's weird but isn't that good? This is the picture of the eyeliner I put for only 2 minutes. Aren't they clean enough?

I used KATE Mineral BB Gel Cream #OC-C, Canmake Liquid Eyebrow #01, KATE Brown Shade Eyes #BR-3, KATE Slim Create Powder #EX-1, K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner #BR01, Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara, Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks #02, Etude House Sugar Tint Balm #7.


My Thoughts:
+ Quick & easy to draw precise & thin line.
+ The color is buildable to dark brown after 2-3 swipes, so if you don't like brown color, choose this natural brown shade and it will look like black after a few more swipes.
+ The tip is very thin and smooth.
+ The color comes out easy, one swipe is enough to be noticeable.
- Not waterproof, but it's fine for me because it only smudged a little by the end of day. Mostly if I drew winged line, the wing have smudged a bit.

 Here, I used Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur, KATE Powderless Liquid for Cover, DAISO Ellefar Gliter Eyeshadow #E Coral, Canmake Eyebrow Liquid #01, K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner #BR01, KATE Black Feather Lash, KATE Slim Create Powder for shadowing, MUJI Lucent White Loose Powder for highlighting, DAISO Mix Cheek Powder #2, Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge #01.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. How does this compare to Kiss Me Smooth Liquid Eyeliner?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Japanese pen eyeliner, most of them are very thin and stays long. K-Palette's brush is softer than Kiss Me. But the pigment on Kiss Me is stronger. So for natural pigmentation, K-Palette wins. But when I need bold and stronger eyeliner, I'll choose Kiss Me.

      Delete