Home

Reviews

About Me

A'pieu Luster-Lighting BB Cream #NO.21 SPF30 / PA++

by - 11/08/2015 12:42:00 PM

A'pieu is a Korean brand under ABLE C&C Co., Ltd. I got a sample after purchasing Mamonde Cover Powder Cushion and so, I only tried its sample. It comes with SPF30 / PA++. There are two types of Lighting series, the Luster-Lighting and the Water-Lighting. My guess is the Luster-Lighting to create dewy finish and the Water-Lighting is to create moist & perfect skin without blemishes. I might be wrong though because it's hard to find description about this product.


 A'pieu Luster-Lighting BB cream is only available in shade NO.21 & NO.23. Well, even though NO.21 is generally for natural skintone, I think it's already light. I can't describe well for the packaging because I only received its sample. But it's the same tube as other BB cream like Etude House Bright Fit etc.


Let's start for the finishing. The cream itself looks like the same as other BB cream. When I applied it on face with fingers and then tapping with cushion puff, it did cover redness & dullness. But the coverage is sheer to medium, which I like about because it won't look cakey on my face. I think the coverage is what I like in BB cushion. It has the same finishing. I'd prefer sheer coverage anyway. And for its shade, I think it's very light. It can be compared with other BB cream shade 13 or so. But for my face, it is the perfect shade if compared with my hands and body. Although for more natural shade, I'd prefer a shade darker than my hands. Remember that my legs maybe NW13 or so, while my hands NW15, maybe.


This Luster-Lighting BB cream has dewy finish but not sticky as Etude Bright Fit. The stickiness is bearable for me (I hate sticky result on my face). Staying power is strong, except around nose of course. There won't be any perfect product for nose area, right? I like the result from this BB cream, despite I don't like Missha M Magic Cushion from the same company. But for purchasing, I think I have enough BB cream as it is right now so I won't purchase a tube type BB cream anymore. For reference, I think I have 6 tube BB creams, 5 BB cushions, 3 Primers, 4 Loose Powders, 3 Bottle Foundations, 1 Stick Foundation, and 3 Compact Powders if I remember correctly. It can be more but not less, maybe I forgot some brand while counting *shame. Anyway, I have too many base makeups and I don't need more for awhile. I've made decision not to buy anymore base makeup, eyeshadow, and blusher until mid 2016! I hope my blog can be filled with news about interesting product or about film.



My thought for A'pieu Luster-Lighting BB Cream NO.21:
+ Lightweight BB cream with sheer coverage which I like.
+ Shade is perfect for me. But be careful for most people's skintone. It is not appropriate for normal Indonesian skintone.
+ Not too sticky despite it's a dewy finish BB cream.
+ Covers redness & dull skin, creates brighter face.
+ It doesn't enlarge pore or dry skin.
+ The tube is maybe easy to use. I saw that it's the same as other Korean BB cream with pump.
- Must buy at online store because there is no store in Indonesia.
- Coverage maybe isn't good enough for most people, although I like it.
- Only two shades avalaible and NO.21 is very light, same as 13 for other BB creams.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Thank you! This is a very interesting and useful.

    ReplyDelete