Home

Reviews

About Me

Coffret D'or Party Coffret (Christmas Coffret) Introduction

by - 11/18/2015 02:59:00 PM

I finally purchased Coffret D'or Party Coffret (around 5,400Y) for Christmas 2015 collection. But I couldn't grab it right now. I must wait until mid December to get it because it contains nail product and can't be carried through cargo (dangerous goods must be carried by hand if I want it quick, hence it must be special handled). So I will introduce this set first before I can try all of them. Well, this Christmas 2015 is full of party coffret cosmetics in Japan. Below is the list of some I know:

1. Paul & Joe Beaute Le Bal Masque makeup collection (4,800Y) contains 5 colors eyeshadows (in a plastic paper, quiet unique), waterproof eyeliner, rose treatment balm, and a cheek gloss? blusher. This is the cheapest I found from Christmas coffret. But looks unique. Now I want some... Especially the set 001 (Oh! Carnival, set 002 is Le Bal Masque) (because of the cheek gloss color is very soft-looking) which a Youtuber Hashimoto Nami introduced here.


2. Kanebo Lunasol Party Coffret (6,500Y) contains eyeshadow palette, creamy cheek, bordeaux color mascara, and liploss in a pouch. Nah, not interested except for the creamy cheek & lip. Hanacoco and AmiBeautyTV introduced here.


3. Suqqu 2015 Christmas Makeup Kit (8,000Y) contains trio eyeshadow, gel eyeliner, and eye makeup remover in a pouch. I think the eyeshadow colors are too common and the other items aren't enticing. But the price is wow!


4. Jill Stuart Destiny Closet Collection (7,500Y) contains  5 colors eyeshadow palette, powder blush, lipgloss, and nail lacquer. Cute, but I don't like the eyeshadow color.


5. Cosme Decorte AQMW Makeup Coffret IV-click 11月1日 menu (6,800Y) contains quad eyeshadow palette, powder blush & highlighter, rouge balm, and lasting gel liner. The selection items are pretty!


6. IPSA Illuminating Collection (6,264Y) contains Face Color Designing Palette IC (cheek color, shading, highlighter, perfecting color in one palette), brown mascara, brown gel eyeliner, pink beige gel eyeliner in a pouch.


7. Shiseido Cle de Peau Beaute 2015 Collection Bal Masque (15,000Y) contains 4 colors eyeshadow palette, mascara, and rouge a levre (lipstick). The price is insane!


Coffret D'or Party Coffret set contains Soft Glamorous Eyes eyeshadow, Premium Stay Rouge lipstick, and Nail Care Oil N in a different color pouch according to the nail polish' cap, the eyeshadow case, and the lipstick tube.

EX-1:Pink, Soft Glamorous Eyes 08 Rose Variation, Premium Stay Rouge PK-293, Nail Care Oil N.
EX-2:Black, Soft Glamorous Eyes 09 Blue Variation, Premium Stay Rouge PK-294, Nail Care Oil N.
EX-3:Red, Soft Glamorous Eyes 10 Beige Variation, Premium Stay Rouge PK-295, Nail Care Oil N.
EX-4:White, Soft Glamorous Eyes 03 Green Variation, Premium Stay Rouge PK-296, Nail Care Oil N.

What I like about this year's Coffret D'or is they made two sets (autumn and Christmas) so we have more color variations. Last year, I don't think they made the winter edition set. I subscribed to GOD Make Youtube channel and they shoot Coffret D'or road event, the Kiseki no Ichimai (A Piece of Miracle) shooting experience, "Coffret D'or and Love". In this event, guests can try the Party Coffret by makeup artist and arrange the photo to look like its advertisement by Nagasawa Masami

This is Masami's pose. She is the current Coffret D'or model, replacing Nagasaku Hiromi and Kitagawa Keiko. I'd still prefer the two before, though.

And the result of the event is on their website, this link click Make Photo menu. I am posting some of the pictures in case the website is shutting down after the set disappeared:


Don't you think you want to try being a model? I really want to attend it if it's not outside my city (sigh).

The Youtube video for this event:


After watching and having fun, let's talk about the items in its pouch. EX-1 have pink theme. The pouch is in pink color, the Soft Glamorous Eyes eyeshadow is also in no.08 Rose Variation. Its lipstick, Premium Stay Rouge, is also PK-293 (pink), while the Nail Care Oil N cap is also pink! Actually, I have pink pouch from Isehan Kiss Me. I should have bough black or white pouch instead, but I like the Rose Variation eyeshadow. So I will get another pink pouch. *Sigh again.


01. Soft Glamorous Eyes eyeshadow #08 Rose Variation
Soft Glamorous Eyes actually have its normal edition case. But autumn set and party coffret each owned its limited edition case. Good, because I don't really like the normal case design, but both set have unique new color. For how to use this eyeshadow, you can see below picture or watch the Youtube video by GOD Make below it:

The point of this eyeshadow is to create soft liner. First, use beige base color to whole eyes. Then create the crease color in light green. Use no.1 black liner from middle to outer eyes. Soft blending with no.2 khaki color on top of no.1. Use the tiny square pan for shadowing 1/3 lower eyes (nuance color). But! The Rose Variation have slightly different method after using no.2 color.

Rather than using no.5 nuance color for shadowing 1/3 of lower eyes, this variation nuance color can be used to make plump under eyes. I think the shadowing can use no.4 (or no.2 for normal color instead.

Video tutorial by GOD Make model. "Shining Feminine Make Using Party Coffret".

Okay. This post have too many pictures and I haven't try its palette yet. I'm so sad because of the nail care thing. The palette contains 5 colors, explanation to use it is on above picture. It has 2 sponge applicators.

How to use the sponge applicator:

Pan 1 can be used by finger on entire crease as a base / highlight.
Use no.2 sponge for no.2 pan medium color.
Use brush no.3 to draw liner from middle to outer corner of the eye.
Use no.4 sponge for no.4 color to create soft blending liner / shadow.
Chip no.5 is for no.5 pan, used for plumping / highlighting under eyes.


02. Premium Stay Rouge


Premium Stay Rouge lipstick have been sold for quiet a year already. I thought of buying it separately last year, but I didn't have any budget. Thankfully, it was included in this set. The theme for this lipstick is "no need to use lip cream but already moist and even though it's glossy it won't fell". It can cover wrinkles then give plump effect. With moisturizing ingredients to protect the lip from drying.

The color chart for each shade. But the special edition are not included. OR-115 etc are good for ones who use Soft Ochre C foundation (maybe normal tone?). PK-286 etc are for Ochre B, PK-292 for Beige-B. The rests are following on the above, either ochre or beige ochre. Ochre is for cool tone, while beige ochre is for warm tone skin.

Some commercial picture using models:

I'm glad I can still found Nagasaku Hiromi (45 years old!) in Premium Stay Rouge's page. She doesn't look like 45 at all.

Nagasawa Masami. I don't like her smile. Or there is something weird. I missed Kitagawa Keiko too.


03. Nail Care Oil N
Don't ask me what it is. I know Coffret D'or sells some nail polish. But I can't find any item for nail care label. There are only 16 colors Gloss Up Nail Color, Gel Mode Top Coat N, and Top & Base Coat. No Nail Care Oil N. I think it's some kind of nail treatment? I wish it wasn't included in the set. I must wait a month later for mine to arrive while I don't use nail product often. I'm too lazy to treat my nail except to cut it as short as possible. I don't like long nails and it breaks easily.


But the color is pretty, despite I want to throw it away for fast delivery (haha).. I wish I can grab these three items right now! They're supposed to come next week. Oh my!

By the way, this post is only an introduction to my purchase, Kanebo Coffret D'or Party Coffret in EX-1. I'll be sure to write another post for the real thing later. Yeah, next month... I hope they are safe.

You May Also Like

0 Comments