Home

Reviews

About Me

Fale Winter Grey Softlens

by - 12/09/2015 12:41:00 PM

I think the last time I wore a softlens was a year ago? You know, the AGEHA softlens, which I wasn't satisfied. After so many thoughts, I bought another lens from online. I don't know which country produced Fale Winter, maybe China? Because I couldn't find its website despite it's written "falehouse.com", the site isn't available. I don't believe most of sellers here. Even though they said it's made in Korea, there is no website. And I think I know some Japanese brand softlens, which never get sold here. You see, I often saw Youtube videos and most Japanese cosplayers wore weird name brands I couldn't find here, ex: Cecil, GLAM LENS, Rodeo, etc (see Kawaii Pateen Youtube channel if you're curious. There's a lot of Japanese softlen brands introduced there).





After brown and blue softlens, I decided to try grey color. I chose the most natural one. Maybe there are more natural lenses on the seller's site, but this is what I found. Fale Winter Grey is a light grey tone with obvious black outer side. Diameter is 14.5mm, water content 40%. I bought in minus 2, because I have minus 2.5 and cylinder 1 on both eyes!


On Eyes. A large lens.

Look at the lenses! It's big and I know, create bigger eyes. I think the grey color is good for natural color lens, but because it's very big, my eyes looks unnatural expecially from the black pattern. Anyway, I feel comfortable wearing it and faster adaptation than other lenses I've tried. Well, it's not like I would wear it everyday because I dislike anything put in my eyes. But I'll wear this often as possible as I want because I feel comfortable enough. It's rare for me to like a softlens, though.

Day 1 with pink theme & grey lens.

Day 2 with casual clothes and big eyes!

Day 3 for cool & natural expression.

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Spexsymbol Online menjual berbagai macam koleksi softlens warna terlengkap, mulai dari merk Softlens X2, Softlens ICE, Softlens a+, Zuhra, Salsabila, Eye Candy.

    Silahkan kunjungi website kami di www.spexsymbol.com Dapatkan Freegift, Free Voucher 25K & Free Shipping ke seluruh wilayah Indonesia untuk pembelian Softlens di Spexsymbol

    ReplyDelete