Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Color Mixing Concealer #01 Light Beige & Mat Fleur Cheeks #03 Matte Marmalade

by - 1/10/2016 03:26:00 PM

Canmake is now opening new counters around Indonesia's mall. I found it in Matahari Department Store Mall Taman Anggrek Jakarta. They had a few discounts until the end of 2015 so I grabbed three of it on different day. Actually, Sociolla website, my favorite web to buy legal cosme, already put the new release there (late browsing). Kindly check their site. The other one, which I bought first, is Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #08 Juicy Peony. But I haven't try it yet. This is confusing, but I tried the Color Mixing Concealer and Mat Fleur Cheeks first. And I'm glad they will start to sell something new and adding more product on Indonesia's list. I hope the Your Lip Only Gloss and Lip & Cheek Gel can come soon. The Color Mixing Concealer I bought is in #01, Light Beige. And the Mat Fleur Cheeks is #03 Matte Marmalade (orange).


01. Canmake Color Mixing Concealer #01 Light Beige

It has that empty space to mix 2-3 colors on the left.

This is claimed as a trio of silky concealer that allows us to create our own matching shade. While featuring light, natural, and dark shades, it can cover everything we want to conceal. It is free from tar-based pigments, preservatives, UV absorbers, and fragrance. Also contains moisturizing ingredients. The case comes with mirror and dual-side applicator. One side is a brush to apply the concealer in more extensive areas. The other one is a tip sponge, a tapered tip for pinpoint accuracy in targeted areas. Don't forget that it has SPF 50+ / PA++++. Whoah, a great one!


As the picture suggested, the light color can be used for panda eyes and highlight. The normal shade is for sobber (I think it's dullness) and redness. The darkest shade is for acne and imperfections. I chose Light Beige for my fair complexion. The other variation is #02 Natural Beige, a bit darker.


Swatch on hand:

Swatches according to its pan. From left to right: the lightest shade has a slightly bit pink undertone. The normal shade is yellow, the darkest shade is almost brown but unnoticed. I used the darkest shade for under eyes and it covers good. Then I topped with lightest shade to match my skintone.

Swatch on face:

Didn't use my Etude House Moistfull Collagen on holiday (speaking of laziness) so my skin was a lot awful dull! My skin will be one step brighter after using it. And my chapped lips. It did hurt a lot until it got bleeding because I didn't use any moisturizing lip product when I was home. How cruel to have dry lips (and skin)!

The left pict is my bare face. I only used Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion as my moisturizer. And as I have wrote earlier, for under eyes, I used the dark color then topped with lightest color. Meanwhile, the normal shade is used to cover redness around nose. For acne mark under my lips and on my left brow, I used the darkest color. I didn't use anything on my cheek, but I think it's better in 2nd and 3rd pict because of lightning and the 1st pict is taken after washing my face. On 2nd pict, the areas where I used concealer are whiter.

My face is like this after putting the concealer, BB cream, and color makeup.

And then, after 5 hours, it still looks good.


My thoughts for Canmake Color Mixing Concealer:
+ Light Beige suits my skintone very well. I'm disappointed when I grabbed Cover & Stretch Concealer #02 in wrong shade and hard to be used daily.
+ It doesn't feel sticky and dry. A perfect concealer just like cream foundation.
+ Have 3 shades that can be mixed to suit the needs.
+ Simple packaging with mirror and applicators. I find the sponge tip is useful to blend on my panda eyes. It looks like a sponge for foundation, so it suits the function to blend well.
+ Not too expensive, even though the size is also small.
+ Now is available here so it's easy to find.
- Sheer. I need to swatch more than 3 times for each area and it takes time.


02. Canmake Mat Fleur Cheeks #03 Matte Marmalade


This is the matte version of Glow Fleur Cheeks, without shimmer. I bought Glow Fleur Cheeks #02 Apricot Fleur in Singapore, but it's already available here now. You should try this beautiful & cute flowery blusher. The pigmentation can be built up to bold orange.

The matte powder creates a soft shading effect, ensures a translucent finish that never looks heavy. With soft-focus effect gives a poreless look, concealing both fine lines and pores. Contains sebum-absorbing powder (silica) to prevent make-up run.



I don't know what to say. Every time I opened the packaging, I felt amazed by the cute texture. Feel sorry to use them and gives them bland texture afterward. But if I don't use it, it will be a waste. Well, I can buy the new one anytime now that this range is already released here.

It doesn't have glitter at all! Pure matte powder to create soft gradation.

Swatch on hand:


The mixed color (horizontal) is unnoticed. It is sheer even though I swatched more than 3 times. But on face, I'm afraid this attempt will give me clown-look. Color no.1 and 3 are almost similar. But no.3 has more orange-y tone.

Now let's see what it gives me on cheek. I need to use twice so the color comes out on my cheeks. It doesn't give me a hard time to blend. And because the finishing is matte, I don't need to afraid if my face will be full of glitters. This pretty flowery blusher gives me natural orange-pink flush suitable for daily energetic activities. When I used powder as base makeup, I think this flush doesn't appear too much. And staying power is alright. I like Canmake product for not having any scent (except Blessed Natural Primer ginger-y scent).

Can you see? I think we can't. But there is slightly bit of orange color on my cheek. And after 10 hours, it's still there. I blended the 4 colors first then swiped the white powder on the outer blush to give soft-focus. See the snow-earring? I bought it from Osewaya (again).

Oh my. The Mat Fleur Cheeks isn't noticeable, sorry. But it does have a hint of orange.

My thoughts for Canmake Mat Fleur Cheeks:
+ Cute & pretty floral texture. It catches everyone's eyes.
+ Pretty color for blending. It is sheer, but is buildable.
+ It lasts for a long time because I just need a few swatches.
+ The brush is very soft & can be compared with the flowery blusher for its cuteness.
+ Doesn't have scent so I don't feel nauseous.
+ I think the price is worth for this beautiful & good quality blusher.
+ Color stays well on my cheeks even though the powder already disappeared a little bit.
- People who prefer glitter, won't like this. Because it is matte and boring.


Actually, I used both the Color Mixing Concealer and Mat Fleur Cheeks. And then topped the concealer with Sana Maikohan Oshiroi Sakura-iro Powder.

 Bonus. For better color of the blush (maybe).


NB : My LG G2 LCD got this dark screen with stripes! I think I should change the LCD, but it took at least 1 million for the new LCD. With this price, I can buy a new small TV LCD. I must collect some money and can't repair it until next month. I can use it to take picture, though it isn't convenient to look at the screen. Sigh....... I hope I can repair it faster. Don't want to use my Samsung E5 for review picture.

You May Also Like

0 Comments