Home

Reviews

About Me

EOS Luna Gray Softlens Review

by - 1/15/2016 09:42:00 PM

I bought my Fale Winter Grey softlens from Softlens Asia. I can either buy from its website or through LINE messaging. But I think their IG is more up to date than the site. Then, I bought another pair of softlens from them, the famous EOS. I'm interested in dual color softlens, especially greyish blue color, so I chose the Luna type. And I'm very satisfied with this softlens, although I bought minus 2.25 (I should purchase min.2 because more than that would be very bright for me).


The thing about Fale Winter Grey is, it has too many black stripes so it doesn't look natural. I tried the other type of color variation, which is EOS Luna, and this one really feels very natural. This EOS Luna Gray softlens just costs Rp 70.000,- from Softlens Asia and if you want to be sent by post office, the cost is free. Well, I have tried using post office and took almost a month to arrive because it was missing! A good nation's post office, right? I needed to contact the central office near my area, so the manager could search for it. Should prefer JNE than our post office although I must collect more money.



EOS Luna Gray has 38% water content, 14.5 mm diameter, and can be stored for 12 months! No, I don't like to store them until 6-12 months. This softlens will be broken after 4-5 months, right? I'll consider buying Japanese softlens like Angelcolor Bambi Series, SEED x Heroine Make 1 Day UV, or Miche Bloomin' after I finished using 3 softlens from Softlens Asia (Yep, I bought another pair of GEO BC-102 because I thought this softlens would be missing forever).


For SEED x Heroine Make 1 Day UV, you can see Haruno K makeup tutorial video. She was wearing it.

You see, Japanese softlens generally only has 1 day period. So consider thinking ten times if there is a seller claiming their softlens is produced in Japan, while the expired is 6 months or more. Also, most normal Japanese softlens DIA is around normal eyes (14-14.5 mm). Uh, if I want to buy 10 pairs of Bambi or Miche, I need more than Rp 200k! And 30 pairs will be Rp 500k++? But Bambi Vintage Nude is very pretty and often seen it on tutorials...

Also famous for fake eyelashes.

Back to my review. I didn't put any effort when I put it on my eyes. The lens fit my eyes easily and comfortable without getting itchy. This is surpring. Because, even the Fale Winter would itch my eyes sometimes. The color will look darker in dark places, giving almost nude lens. The greyish blue is unnoticeable, but giving larger eyes-effect.


Overall, I love this softlens. I will definitely keep using this series because it gives me comfortable feeling and almost nude-but colorful eyes. The only negative thing is because I chose larger minus (the min.2 was sold out). And very disappointed for our country's post office. I could use this softlens an entire day at work. It can feel dry, but all softlens are like that.

Me right now. Yep, I cut my bangs and hair. Guess my age?

Just using Canmake Marshmallow Finish Powder #Matte Ochre here without base makeup / BB cream. Speaking of being lazy. Added DAISO Mix Cheek Powder #Cute Color, Bbia Plush Shadow #09, Canmake GOKUBUTO Mascara, Canmake Liquid Eyebrow, and Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #08.


My thoughts for EOS Luna Gray:
+ Pretty 3-colored softlens with almost nude effect gives natural look.
+ Comfortable without feeling itchy.
+ The diameter is 14.5 mm, safe for daily use.
+ Stands for a long time 6-12 months.
+ Easy to put.
- A bit dry after a few hours. Should use eyedrops (but I often use water!-lazy).


 Mysterious vibe. I love normal size lenses. It can be used everyday without feeling weird. I think the largest size I can stand wearing is 14.5 mm.

You May Also Like

1 Comments