Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge #1 Ballerina Pink

by - 1/03/2016 12:43:00 AM

Happy new year again! This is my first post in 2016. I'm interested in Innisfree brand more than Etude House right now. I bought their liquid rouge, the Real Fluid Rouge in shade 1, Ballerina Pink. It had been released early in 2015, but I just had a chance to try now. This is the third lip product from Innisfree that I've tried. Previously, I had bought the Creammellow Lipstick and Creamy Tint Lip Mousse. I like both of them even until now.


The Innisfree Real Fluid Rouge is a liquid lip product that is vivid in color, but doesn't stay long. That's why I categorized it as a lipgloss, not a lipstain. Below is the color chart:


I bought the first shade, Ballerina Pink. I'm interested in natural lip color again recently, for younger expression (because my bangs is already long enough, my face will be more adult-like). Although I really like red lips too now that I'm experienced in using bold color.


The box looks like the same soy ink printed with their other products. I think all of my Innisfree lip products have the same box.


The design of its tube has lipstick bullet's texture, right? But I'd prefer all liquid to fill in this tube. This way, I will have more product inside.


A bit blurry, sorry. The product shade is the same on its tube. But on my lips, it will look lighter pink. Although I'm sure this color is very vivid. It fills my entire lips perfectly. The finish result is glossy. It has a nice candy scent, different than Creamy Tint Lip Mousse. I think this one is softer. The applicator brush is a bit hard to used, but still okay.

Swatch on hand. It is glossy.

Swatch on lips. It covers any dark areas on my lips with cute soft pink color. I'm glad I chose no.1. It suits my taste very well.

But! Staying power is short. I cleaned my lips from eating and it was already disappeared without trace. That's why it is a lipgloss. I thought because it was claimed as a rouge, it would have long staying power. But oh well, I don't really mind about it. I can do touch-up if I wanted. Overall, I like this product and will continue buying from Innisfree.

I think I'm more suited with bangs, right? I don't know why it doesn't feel right to have long bangs even though I want to change my image to match my age. Anyway, Japanese mature lady usually have bangs. I think that's why they look younger. Maybe I should follow them and cut my bangs again. Or no? *confused


My thoughts:
+ Affordable price.
+ Available in many ranges of color from pink to red to beige.
+ Sweet scent and doesn't feel disgusting.
+ Glossy and natural color.
+ Even if Ballerina Pink is a light shade compared to the others, it covers imperfection very well.
+ Doesn't dry out my lips & has moisturizing effect.
+ Not heavy on lips. It feels like wearing a lipgloss but not sticky.
- Hard to find.
- Should produce more color variation.
- Short staying power.


Now you see that I've always write short & simple thoughts. I never write long paragraph and sentence even on my tests. Simply straight & short, but I always got min.80 for my composed test. Haha.... I can't write any book, then.

Earrings bought from Osewaya. I have wrote about this store lately.

You May Also Like

0 Comments