Home

Reviews

About Me

Liese Prettia Bubble Hair Color #Natural Ash

by - 1/28/2016 09:24:00 PM

After having brown colored hair for a year, I thought of changing it. Actually, ash color was a trend last year and I really wanted to try this kind of color. But my urge just came to reality this year. I wished to try Liese Prettia, and finally bought it in shade Natural Ash. Liese is made by KAO, a company which holds Kanebo, Attack, Laurier, Biore, Sofina, etc. So I dare to try their product. Anyway, Liese Prettia's model right now is Sasaki Nozomi. I think she has a nice smile. But I'd still prefer Liese's (for hair product-non colorant) special model, Ishihara Satomi.


Liese Prettia is very popular for people who likes to color their hair. In Singapore website, there are only two types of ash color, and this one's name is changed to Brown Ash.

Color changing chart. I think mine is the middle or lightest since I had colored it with red of Melty Cherry from Schwarzkopf before.

How to use. The exact same thing with my other bubble hair colorant.



You'll get everything from gloves to after color treatment. Well, the only weird thing is the pump cap. I need to push the bottle 2 (where you put the cap), not the cap itself to let the bubble out. Thankfully, the bottle itself is made from elastic plastic.

Yeah, I think I took every side of the box. I'm very excited to see if the hair color would work on me. Anyway, for more info about Natural Ash, I have added a picture of mix-match fashion with this Natural Ash color below.


Actually, the picture is depicting ash color in overall. But on the website, it is said that Nozomi wore Natural Ash color. This is perfect. So just take a one piece dress and a few bright accessories to match ash hair color. I'm so glad Liese Prettia gave a nice mix and match article.

You see, the bubble is very generous. With my new shorter hair, I could use it with my mom. Her hair is shorter than mine, but we can use all of it with some remaining left. I think this hair color will be very much in size even if my hair is still long. The after color treatment can be used for two people too. And it made my hair very soft, unlike Schwarzkopf's. Like, I never had any coloring effect to my hair (dry or messy) and very amazed at that. Meanwhile, I think from all of hair colorant I've tried, Liese Prettia's smell is the softest. I don't have any trouble with its smell. The ammonia smell will disappear after 2-3 times washing. Okay, let's see my before and after picture.

This is my picture on Christmas 2015. Before I cut my hair. The color is dark red.

My old hair color taken from back. It has a hint of red when there's light.

This one is after one night coloring. I had a haircut two weeks before. Not much differences except that red strand becomes yellow-ish from light.

There was no one noticing my hair changing color at my office (sad). This means, not much differences.

DAY 5. I think from ash, it became yellow-ish brown. But at least, I can use my Heavy Rotation Coloring Eyebrow N #03 Ash Brown to match my lighter hair color now. Previously, I think the eyebrow mascara is very light for my old hair. All new pictures are using this eyebrow mascara. So, maybe a natural ash color is really like this in reality (not on advertising picture)?

DAY 6 Indoor. I feel like Fukada Kyoko in Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai because of my first attempt to wear fake lashes (Forgive me. I'm nowhere to get mixed to Kyoko). But it's pretty good for a first timer using fake lashes, right? This time, I used Etude House Color My Brow #Natural Brown instead of Kiss Me Heavy Rotation. Anyway, this hair color doesn't give me any changes throughout a week.

DAY 6 Outdoor. I'm tired of taking pictures. I think I will update if I find any changes. But for now, enough with too many pictures.

Dame na Watashi ni Koishite Kudasai Winter 2016 dorama:

I think Kyoko became younger than in Second Love (thanks to her bangs?). It's amazing since Second Love is earlier than this latest dorama. But her body-fit cardigan always being her usual fashion dorama.


My thoughts for Liese Prettia Bubble Hair Color #Natural Ash:
+ A lot of product inside. I can use it for me and my mom together, and still got some leftover.
+ Good quality after color treatment that gives moisture to dyed hair.
+ A lot of color ranges to choose. Even an ash color have 3 types right now.
+ Easy to use, just like washing hair with shampoo.
+ The smoothest smell I ever have for hair colorant, especially bubble type. Although it lingers on my towel after washing the 1st time, it doesn't stay on my hair over 2 days.
- Not much changing. I can't tell if it is ash or brown. But maybe, it's due to one hour waiting time. I need to wash my doggie's fur first before rinse it (blame me).
- I hope it will change to ash color in later time. Or tell me if this is the right payoff.

You May Also Like

0 Comments