Home

Reviews

About Me

Orbis Eye Color in Book Eyeshadow & Gel Eyeliner Pink Brown

by - 1/06/2016 09:19:00 PM

Do you know Orbis? I think it's an unnusual cosme brand for us. Their cosmetics are cheap, but I never heard them before I saw a Youtube video using its mono (or duo) eyeshadow a few months ago. But back then, I didn't care about this brand until a Youtube video from koto mac for Christmas 2015 makeup and a seller on IG mentioned it. If you want to know how to use these items, check koto mac video. Back to Orbis, it's a company name famous for cosme and skincare. They launched the Eye Color in Book for Christmas edition 2015. Actually, the three best items for Chirstmas from Orbis are Eye Color in Book オルビス アイカラー イン ブック (limited), Gel Eyeliner Pink Brown オルビス ジェル アイラナー ピンク ブラウン, and Pressed Powder Prism Snow オルビス プレスト パウダー プリズム スノー (will make you as white as snow?). But I don't want to buy anymore powder.



For Christmas 2015 promotional poster, you can check this picture below (English text by me):


I'm amazed when I went to their website. It also sells diet food (shake, bar, etc.). What a creative company... I don't know their model, but she looks like a real Cinderella / Snow White on the picture above.


01. Orbis Eye Color in Book

See? The Cinderella's dress is very cute. The picture can depicts pretty gown really true with its ornaments and laces!

Creative book-like cover. If you zoom this picture, you will see that the right side of this book (where there should be papers) have yellow ornaments.

Description of how to use and about its box:


Now let's continue with the book-like box. I will open the plastic wrap in the below picture.

The back of the box is full of texts. The top is the description about this book-shaped eyeshadow and how to use it like I've wrote in above picture. Below the Made in Japan text, there is ingredient lists.

Opening the box:

The base (white) color is on top of the eye colors (pink & brown). There is a plastic separator before the real items.

Opening all product and separator, leaving a generous empty box. True, it can be used to put anything after finishing the eyeshadow. A cute and meaningful makeup box. I think I'll use it to put my earrings, etc. If you see the white color closely, you can tell the difference with the color eyeshadow. It's clean and soft, like a cream. But even though the texture for the color is a little bit different, the three of them looks like cream-type.

Swatch on hand. Needs 2 swatches so the color can be pretty. This eyeshadow is pigmented enough more than Bbia.


02. Orbis Gel Eyeliner Pink Brown



I think Orbis just have this one gel liner in Pink Brown color. I'm glad I bought it along with the eyeshadow. They are unseparated items.

Description picture taken from its web.


After opening the plastic box. The brush has two edges. One is a normal lining brush and the other is a sponge tip to smudge the eyeliner. I think the brush is firm and easy to use. The sponge tip is also smooth on the surface but hard enough to be able to smudge the gel liner.

Opening the cap. The size isn't too big but I think it will last a long time for me because I rarely use eyeliner. Though I'm afraid I will love this gel liner because it can be smudged to create soft finish and ended up emptying the bottle in a few months later.

Brown with slightly bit of glitters. I'm sure it is unnoticeable once already on my lid.


Swatch on hand. The cream is easily taken from the bottle and spread out. It's not dry at all. The left picture is a bit darker so the glitters aren't captured. But the right one, you can see the glitters. So, if there is not enough light, you won't see any glitter.

After describing about these two products, I will straightly go to my eyes. Below is where I put the Eye Color in Book and Gel Eyeliner Pink Brown on me:

I used the white base first then put the brown shadow around my lid. Topped it with pink shadow. Then using gel liner to line my eyes, smudge with the sponge tip to create soft liner. For under eyes, I used a bit of pink shadow on 1/3 of it then white base for glittery plump eyes. The gel liner color is similar to my Coffret D'or Soft Glamorous Eyes #08's liner, right? But Orbis has more red than Coffret D'or.

Wow! Look at the pink eyeshadow. It's very pretty and looks like strawberry ice cream, right? The picture above is from dark place. Let's see if I take a picture in light place.


In lighter place, the glitters aren't noticeable. This eyeshadow and gel liner are very natural on daily use, even though they have glitters. And it stands for a long time from 7.30 AM to 6.30 PM!

On morning 10.30 AM. Still there. Nooo, you can see my pores and wrinkles closely! *shame

In the evening. More than 1 PM. Right click-open link in new tab to enlarge.

At home. 6.30 PM!! Still there without smudging. I can still see the difference between brown and pink shadow clearly. A great eyeshadow & gel liner! Orbis should be more popular.


My thoughts for Orbis Eye Color in Book eyeshadow:
+ Great pigmentation and cute colors.
+ The white base texture is unique. It does looks like a cream and soft, but stays well.
+ It doesn't have scent and perfect for my sensitive nose.
+ Stays for a long time without smudging and fallen glitters!
+ Natural finish even though it has many glitters.
- Hard to get and the pan is very small.


My thoughts for Orbis Gel Eyeliner Pink Brown:
+ Good quality cream. It glides smoothly on my lid without being too dry.
+ It can be smudged and creates soft finish like a pencil liner.
+ Creative brush product with two tips.
+ Lovely color of brown and a bit red. Fits merry party theme perfectly.
+ Natural finish because the color is not black.
+ Has glitters but unnoticeable.
+ Stays for a long time!
- Very small and hard to buy here.


NB: Do you remember COUPY Design? I was talking about color mascara from them before. Now, they released one more innovative product, the paper blusher! See Miki-pon Channel for the Paper Cheek video. Edit : now, they have released the paper foundation!! See this video link also from Miki-pon.

You May Also Like

0 Comments