Home

Reviews

About Me

MIZON Original Skin Energy Hyaluronic Acid 100 Big Size 30ml

by - 2/26/2016 11:36:00 AM

I don't really understand about MIZON since it isn't as famous here as the other brands. But I hope with this hyaluronic acid, I can have moisturizing face everyday without cracking. The range has many types of function. What I bought is the moisture solution type because I have very dry skin.


Features :
1. Contains Hyaluronic Acid 50% to moisturized rough skin, balancing skin moisture without stickiness, gives shine to skin.
2. Strong Moisture Solution to guard skin moisture, can be used in any step of skincare.
3. Contains Peptide that will creates elastic skin and tightens it.
4. Stimulus-free System so the nutrition can permeate to skin without irritation, safe to use.

How to Use :
Wash face and use toner. Drop the liquid with spoid (2-3 droplets) then spread it to face. For more effective usage, patting then close face with the palm of hands until it has absorbed.

When using essence : mix 1 drop
When using pack : spread evenly onto face until it is absorbed before using a sheet mask, gel mask, or cream pack to strengthen the pack's function.

For dry skin, rough skin that will lose its shine when using makeup, dry and exfoliated skin, very dry even after using moisturizer.

Other variations:

I think it have more variations with bright-colored bottle though.

Dry skin is so me. Even though I'm always using moisturizing cream at night, my skin never gets smooth especially when using powder. I have very dry skin that will crack a lot around nose, lips, and eyebrows. So I need moisturizer for day and night.


I think the expired date shows it can be used for 2 years. A long time, eh?

Mizon Hyaluronic Acid 100 comes with sky blue bottle. Round and bulky. The bottle is using pipette to take its liquid inside. I don't think it is hard to use. Liquid color is thickly transparent that will be absorbed quickly. The feel is similar to using Hada Labo lotion, but this one is not sticky on hands. Doesn't have scent and will disappear quickly with air.



The liquid is thick and transparent.

Have I said the feeling is the same with using Hada Labo lotion? That's exactly what it is. You should add moisturizing cream for night skincare to have better result. This hyaluronic acid liquid is only used to help the absorption. Sometimes, when I used it under my base makeup, I feel the base sticks very well. But to be able to be called great, I should try to use it with KATE Mineral BB Mask Cream. Hada Labo can't help me preventing the cream from melting and creating dots around my nose and chin. So let's try it with Mizon.

I used only Mizon Original Skin Energy Hyaluronic Acid 100 and topped it with KATE Mineral Mask BB Cream below. For as long as I can remember, it doesn't create dots on my skin due to the cream melting for all day working. So, I think I found another moisturizer/base for my naughty Mineral Mask BB.

I know, my picture seems tired these past weeks. I had a fever, my grandpa died, and the annual meeting on the next week. I used KATE Mineral Mask BB Cream here, which usually gives semi-matte to matte finish.


FINAL THOUGHTS:
+ The size is very big for an ampoule liquid.
+ Gives moisture to skin, although not work like a moisturizing cream.
+ Pretty decent price for big size.
+ Easy to pump out from the pipette.
- Must use with moisturizing cream for better result.
- Hard to get here.
- The pipette might be tricky for some people. I also failed to let the liquid out sometimes. But it could be done in any way.


Overall, this is just an ampoule, or lotion in Japan. I find it similar with Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion. But the function for my Mineral Mask BB, of course make this ampoule a better product. But I think I won't repurchase because the size is already big enough and the result is not that amazing for me. I need something that can be function as all moisturizing product without steps!! That's because I'm very lazy, of course.

You May Also Like

0 Comments