Home

Reviews

About Me

Secret Key The Flower Water Pact #1 Light Beige with SPF50+ / PA+++

by - 3/19/2016 10:14:00 PM

I'm back with Secret Key product. Actually, I bought this together with Mizon and Etude House Precious Mineral Moist Any Cushion in December. But Koreabuys forgot to order it so I need to wait until the end of February so they could re-order. Uhm, I think even though they couldn't re-order it, I don't have a problem with that because I bought out of curiosity. This isn't a BB cushion, so I don't put it on BB cushion tag. I think it is similar to a cream foundation, in solid pact. And don't forget the water pact name, it is something I will explain later. With SPF50+ / PA+++, this item has great SPF.


Secret Key The Flower Water Pact has 3 functions as a base in one product. To brighten skin, anti-wrinkles, and solving skin problems with UV protection. Well, I don't know about solving skin problems. It might be just a word to even out skintone, cover blemish, etc. It contains the fermentation of lotus water and 60% essence to moisturize skin.


Lotus design.




The pact is similar to a cushion, with same rubycell puff. The puff has orange color and very soft & flexible. At least I like a flexible puff, even if it is not an air-puff. I think the puff is similar to my DASODA Aqua FC Cushion Foundation.

The pink and white cream can complement each other to even out skintone. I think white is reliable to brighten skin, while the pink is for livelier tone.

Now, how to use it. I couldn't take the product if I haven't push the cream until water drops came out. Instead of just taking with puff, I need to push the cream pact with my finger to let the water come to the surface. If not, it will be too dry and can't spread evenly. Well, that's why my pact is already messed up. I pushed too much and messed the flower pattern (jeez, barbaric me).

Look at the right picture. There are water drops everywhere at the place I pushed its cream.

See the comparion of before & after on the back of my hand. The before is slightly darker than the after.


The scent is flowery, soft enough for me. And it covers acne marks, as you can see on my face photo below. I have two big acne marks, under my nose and under my lips thanks to my period. I think it will left a long time scar, but I can cover it anyway. So, the coverage is around medium-full. The shade is slightly darker than my hands, but it is the best shade for me (I have mentioned that my face is darker than the rest of my body). Light Beige has white-greyish outcast and not pink or yellow but it is natural enough on my skin.

Sorry, the lighting is different. But as pictured above, it can cover acne mark under my nose and mouth. Dewy finish & glowy skin achieved.


Be sure to moisturized face well before applying. Too much product around nose will give cakey finish. Overall, I like to put it without primer so it won't be too much foundation on face and looks like wearing a mask. It can cover pores to create smooth skin finish, but don't apply too much because like I've said, it can become full coverage. Result is dewy, but not oily. Staying power is normal on my dry skin, a little bit melting after workhour but still fine. I think it will last a long time because the cream is in large size, different than a small BB cushion. Mostly because BB cushion is a liquid-y cream while this pact is a solid cream.

My makeup nowadays tends to follow Song Hye Kyo in Descendants of the Sun. Minimum eye makeup with soft pink / coral eyeshadow & thin eyeliner. Eyebrows are making a crescent shape. The lips must be in soft pink / pink-beige color. If I were a Youtube Vlogger, I would explain that more. Oh, don't forget the curly bangs in 3 different sides. I guess my face can't be mature like hers. While I'm trying to look sad on the 1st picture, it seems stupid.


FINAL THOUGHTS:
+ Flower Water Pact has great coverage, medium to full.
+ Covers pores well even though it is a solid cream, which usually dry.
+ Even out skintone.
+ Cute flowery design, that will be ruined after I push my finger on it.
+ Stays for a long time in air conditioned room. A slightly oily but does not cracked.
+ Cheap price (under Rp 200.000).
+ The puff is smooth and flexible.
+ Moisturized skin and created decent dewy finish.
- Hard to get here.
- It will get cakey if applied too much, especially around nose.

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. i'm wondering how much it costs in u.s. dollars when you convert the korean currency to U.S. dollars? Would you mind telling me..i'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't use Dollar so I'm not an expert at calculating Won to Dollar. There are many currency calculator on net and the website of official government bank. Here, we have Bank Indonesia website for more update of currency everyday, usually just a little bit differences with the price from local bank/money changer. You can try searching for government bank website and multiple it with the Won price.

      Mostly, it will double the price after calculating the courier fee or tax. It is up to the seller.

      Delete
  2. Msh pake produk ini? Bikin kulit kering n cakey nggak?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Masih ada nih. Teksturnya kering sih jadi lebih baik pakai pelembab dulu, tapi ga emphasize kulit kering. Dan hasilnya agak berat. Aku pakai kadang2 aja, soalnya masih banyak yang lebih bagus daripada ini.

      Delete
  3. Rekomen donk sis yg bs utk pake harian. Itu spt nya pemakaian nya agak ribet ya. Musti press spy air nya keluar dl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rekomen donk sis yg bs utk pake harian. Itu spt nya pemakaian nya agak ribet ya. Musti press spy air nya keluar dl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebetulnya sih press sekali aja. Tapi ini creamnya memang sangat kering, jd kurang cocok utk aku yg kulitnya kering. Berasa tebal, walaupun ga cepat cakey.

      Delete