Home

Reviews

About Me

Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick #LR104 Pink Garden

by - 4/05/2016 12:41:00 PM

I have previously bought the Silk Intense Lipstick in shade SRY36 Beige Chiffon because of That Winter, The Wind Blows K-drama. I was amazed by Hye Kyo's lip color at the time. When I need a new one because my Beige Chiffon is almost empty, I wanted to try a new color. So I grabbed another Hye Kyo's famous shade in the same drama, LR104 Pink Garden. I had high expectation that it would be good like my previous shade. Although Beige Chiffon sometimes gives me pale look, I really like it because of creamy & moisturizing color.


The Silk Intense Lipstick has softer color than Serum Intense. That's why, even though I wanted to try Serum range, I'd still prefer the Silk type again. The Beige Chiffon color is pink-beige creamy lipstick that sometimes would sink into lip lines. But if I applied by tapping, I don't need to worry. Meanwhile, the Pink Garden is a pink pastel shade, darker than Beige Chiffon. But it is soft pink on lips.


Right click-open link in new tab to enlarge the ingredients.

I won't write about its packaging. I think the packaging is quite luxurious and the silver tube is elegant. The bullet is large enough to be used for over a year (because I have many lip products). It has vanilla scent, similar to SYR36 Beige Chiffon. But I think I like the Beige Chiffon more. There's a slightly bit different scent that isn't obvious.



But! LR104 Pink Garden has very much glitters. I found the texture and shade is a bit similar to my DAISO Winmax Pearl Rouge Lipstick #97 Pink Beige. And what to guess? I'd prefer DAISO than this one. DAISO is softer and glides on smoothly on lips than Laneige LR104. This is weird, because it is the cheapest lipstick with good quality I have and can be compared with Laneige. The glitters on Laneige Pink Garden is very obvious, even on lips. And it sinks into liplines, worser than Beige Chiffon. I think I chose the wrong shade.

Swatch on hand. With glitters.

On lips.

Here, I covered my lips with foundation first before applying this LR104. That's why the color is pale.


MY THOUGHTS:
+ Cute color that will suit dolly / natural look.
+ Soft & delicious scent.
+ Covering all lips color because of creamy texture.
+ Luxurious packaging and it makes it clean.
+ Moisturizing lips.
- Doesn't look as good as on picture. It creates obvious cracked lips.
- Expensive.
- Has many glitters.


You May Also Like

0 Comments