Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Visee Avant Marbling Eye Color #002 Night Safari ヴィセ アヴァン マーブリング アイカラー

by - 3/31/2017 09:56:00 AM

Metallic Color x Deep Color
Make your own eyes
Marbling Eye Color


That's the main theme of this two colors eyeshadow range.
No.002 Night Safari is a mix of metallic khaki and matte black, marble khaki.
Create an adult mode eyes directly.

Photoshoot of using #002 Night Safari:



Color variation:

The claims:
1. Metallic color x deep color, creates 3 dimensional gradation with deep color and add depth. A marble type eye color that you can enjoy coloring yourself.
2. Pearl glows in metallic when you put it with fingers, and matte if attached with a brush. You can arrange to your liking.
3. Metallic colors and shapes are images of the universe. It is a fascinating design.
4. Unique baked-recipe, coloring with good spreadability and sheer sense. A thin, uniform film of plate-like powder fits the eyelid and finishes as an eye with glossyness in a single paint.
5. By blending oil and wax, it is good to skin. It is powdery but moist and comfortable to use.
6. No fragrance.


This kind of baked gradation eyeshadow was first popular in Japan by ADDICTION's The Eyeshadow Flower Evolution.
Although baked eyeshadow was already popular in Western since a few years ago.
I wanted to buy it, but since it's been a month after the release date, the seller suggested it wouldn't be available anymore.
I changed my choice to Visee Avant, who made similar kind of eyeshadow with universe theme.

I was first interested in Addiction 2017 spring eyeshadow:


But finally bought this:


It can be used all in one color swipe, or chose to create gradation through picking the khaki and metallic color for #002 Night Safari.
I found this way by Koto Mac's video below:


For more Visee Avant's Marbling Eye Color swatches of 003 & 004:


And the ads for SS 2017 collection:


Unexpectedly, this product is made in Italy. That's very surprising!
It has this elegant perfume scent when I opened the box.
I saved the box just for its scent! Though I'm sure it won't last long.
Was it just mine, or every box contains perfume scent?


Darker shade is black mixed with khaki, with shimmer.
Lighter shade is yelow-ish metallic khaki.
Mixed, it creates a dark leaf khaki color.



The baked eyeshadow is very smooth to glides on my eyelid.
It didn't create fallout, sticks very well on my crease!
I thought the color would be darker (because Koto Mac used it in dark place?).
But it's not. It is a soft khaki color.
Although some might feel weird that this color is not for spring,
because the finish look is not over-showy, I think it'll be fine.

The color swatch:

Maybe this Marbling Eye Color will be my favorite eyeshadow together with Coffret D'or.
I don't have too much feelings from Visee's Glossy Rich Eyes #PK-2.
But Visee Avant's Marbling Eye Color is soooo much better than my previous eyeshadow from Visee.

Satin finish, huh? Clean and glossy.

Below is when I swatched in mixed colors:

I think it is best to make a gradation, even though mixing it will create more of smokey look.

This made me want to buy its other color such as Blood Moon and Mystic Mirage.
I was afraid it would be too much for everyday look.
But even when I used a deep gradation shadow, it didn't show up much.
And because this is the first time I owned a khaki eyeshadow, this made me very happy to buy this product.
Stays long without smudging, unlike Daiso Ellefar Pearl in Eyeshadow.

Under different lighting, with the way Koto Mac did her eyeshadow:


The green can be seen well under soft focus lighting above

And mixed colors by mixing the black & light khaki together on one finger:


This picture of mixed color light-black khaki was taken with Oppo a39 and it took a great picture by front camera! It can even shows my pores. Actually, it is better to buy Sony M5. But Oppo a39 is almost in the same quality for front camera. But I must edit the color a bit because it always shows black hue.


MY THOUGHTS FOR KOSE VISEE AVANT MARBLING EYE COLOR #002 NIGHT SAFARI:
+ A dual color eyeshadow that can be used one by one or mixed.
+ Stay long without smudging.
+ Doesn't create any fallout at all! At all! This is the first time for me, that eyeshadow can be this clean.
+ It doesn't show out too much for daily look.
+ The black khaki is pigmented enough for 2-3 swipes.
+ It is very compact and tiny, I can just use finger for travelling.
+ The shadow is rather shimmery than glittery, with clean satin finish.
+ Elegant design with universe theme. It caught my eyes.
+ Easy to blend! When I was blending the black khaki, it spreaded easily on my lid.
- Very expensive and hard to get. One for Rp 200k++!
- Doesn't include mirror or brush. But that's fine since it's a tiny single eyeshadow size.


You May Also Like

0 Comments