Home

Reviews

About Me

Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Hair Mask

by - 11/18/2014 07:34:00 PM

And sooooo, I decided to buy Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Anti-Damage Hair Mask!! Phew, it's a long name. I will just sticks to Schwarzkopf ultimate repair hair mask for now, because the "repair" word describes all. It is functioning as a hair mask, so it's a bit different than conditioner, although the actual "how to use" it are almost the same, just spread it all over hair then massage head for a minute or more. Just that, while conditioner can be applied everyday (based on instruction), a hair mask will just do with 2-3 times a week. It helps repair damages created by chemical on a hair, expecially hair coloring, curling, etc. I have very damaged hair because of straightening and coloring, so I chose this variation to improve the healthy-ness of my precious hair. This is Schwarzkopf official website. The company from German (it's mother company is Henkel) also created different ranges of hair products from shampoo, conditioner, serum, even hair coloring. Schwarzkopf also means "black head".

First of all, I love Schwarzkopf's conditioner's smell. It smells is similar to Lee Chul Hair KerKer's Coconut Body Gel, which is something like a coconut fresh scent would do. I feels the fragrance is very soft and I always wants to eat it (because it does very sweet). I love it so much!

Why choosing Schwarzkopf and not Tsubaki's hair mask (It's my favorite brand only hair mask, because Ma Cherie isn't available on Nihonmart at the moment)? Uh, well, I've tried its Palette Color to change my hair color back to dark brown before. It gave me a conditioner after coloring which had great smell and made my hair soft & smooth. The effect is the same as using Shiseido Tsubaki's Damage Care conditioner, but with more delicious scent. While I'm sticking to Japanese products for my bathroom, I think I'll try Western brand too, sinced I already tried that and it's good for my dry & damaged hair too. Anyway, all in all, Western brands keeps sticking to Indonesia drug store anywhere, so it's easier to get. And sadly, Japanese brands still rarely available and not all products are being distributed here. Ex: Ma Cherie in Nihonmart only sells shampoo & conditioner, even though it produced many products such as treatment, mist, spray, gelee, etc.

What do I got from using Schwarzkopf ultimate repair hair mask? It did made my hair softer and easy to comb. It won't tangled like when I'm using Pantene or Kracie Ichikami, when I combed my wet hair, it is always too stiff. This is what causing my hair to falls off. And the smell lingers for a whole day, it will disappear after I wash my hair again. As it's instructed, I used it 2-3 times a week. Maybe I often use it 2 times because overall, I use conditioner and hair mask separately, while some also says it can be used both after/before shampoo-ing. That will be too many works in the bathroom to wash hair 3 times using shampoo, hair mask, conditioner all in one time.

You May Also Like

0 Comments