Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo KATE Powderless Liquid for Cover OC-B, Brown Shade Eyes BR-6, Black Feather Lash

by - 2/20/2015 09:06:00 PM

I've got my order. It's all about Kanebo KATE. Oh so I wish we have imported KATE like Singapore, Malaysia, or Thailand so I can find it easily on nearby Watsons! I guess it will be just a dream since most of Indonesian people choose to buy Western brand more than Asian. Although Korea is booming right now, I still find it hard to obtain in drugstores. The items I bought for this review are KATE Powderless Liquid for Cover in shade OC-B, Brown Shade Eyes BR-6 Matte, and Black Feather Lash Mascara. Oh, so I will get to the thing below. Click more, okay?


As you can see... Uhm, there are 2 KATE Powderless Liquid for Cover above! Woah, I think I just ordered one. It seems lucky that my sister's supplier gave me two of it (Let's put it aside and don't ask question, alright? This is my luck, hehe. Yeah, the supplier sometimes gave bonus out of her mind-means she forgot?). First, I will review about Powderless Liquid for Cover.


1. KATE Powderless Liquid for Cover OC-B
The Powderless Liquid for Cover is their most favorite base makeup. I can find many bloggers uses it and loves it. That's why, despite my love for their BB cream, which neither too dewy but also not matte, I decided to try this foundation that will turn to powder in about 15 seconds on skin! Matte finish is my favorite!! So, let's see its packaging:

Shake first before using or it will be hard to push.

A cute tiny bottle that will last long (I know it because I just pumped in little ammount, much more tiny than the average BB cream I used and it worked well for all face!)

And even though it's tiny, it have pump so the liquid comes out easily. For me, the pump just make the liquid comes in tiny bit, so don't worry for too much runny liquid.

The texture is more creamy than most liquid base makeup. After I spread it all over my face (of course I must do it quick so it won't turn powdery before I have finished putting all), it is true that it became powder. I waited a few minutes more because it made my face white, unsimilar to its BB cream, and it turned out the same color as my skin later. When I touched it, it's very smooth & soft, more good than usual powder! This is Heaven. I think I now know why people rages over this small bottle. The foundation can also cover my black spots. See below:

The color is the same as my skin after a few minutes. And the powdery finish will blend well to skin, without any dry parts like a mere powder would be.

All in all, I love Powderless Liquid for Cover. I might repurchase this again instead of buying Canmake Concealer Foundation UV or Etude House BB Cream Cotton Fit. This is the real matte with oil control and soft finish like a real powder foundation. It also can cover well since it's a foundation.


2. KATE Brown Shade Eyes BR-6 Matte
I firstly thought to buy the BR-1, which Kuroki Meisa, the model, wore. But I'm afraid the shade will be similar to my Coffret D'or Full Smile Eyes Apricot Beige, since it's also came from same mother brand, Kanebo. In the end, I thought BR-6, like its name, would be matte finish. Before seeing the product itself, this is the video link on how to use Brown Shade Eyes because it's a bit tricky and I'm bad at writing how to use. Kuroki Meisa wears shade BR-1, Pearly.

Okay, so now, I will put the product of BR-6, Matte Brown.

The plastic case fits the eyeshadow palette perfectly.

Behind the plastic case, this is the direction on how to use. A is for eye crease & under eye as a base & highlight. B is the medium color for eye crease. C is the shadow to be put along the eyeline for upper eye & for lower, it is to be put 1/3 of it. The D, Fake Shade Powder is the key of all this trick. It can be used as a countouring powder near eyebrow-eye-nose, giving a triangular structure. It can slim the nose. D also to be used around the upper eye crease and below the lower eyelid to create bigger eyes-effect. So watch the video I have given you above.

The case has been separated from its palette.

I'm shocked! It's supposed to be matte and look at those glitters! I thought to use it together for contouring face, but now, it can't be, right? Although the shimmer in Fake Shade Powder isn't as much as the three fundamental gradation.

It's darker brown that I've expected. But when I see the finishing, I fell in love right away and decided to buy more shade later. Maybe BR-1 or BR-3? Oh well, later. It is smooth and easy to wash off with my Kracie facewash. It has tiny bit of glitters but unnoticeable. I will put the picture after I have reviewed Black Feather Lash.


3. KATE Black Feather Lash
Black Feather Lash is supposed to be a dual function mascara that will make your eyelashes like a swan feather. See video here. The video tells on how to applied the mascara well and its real function. By the way, this is my second mascara after Etude House 3 Step Volumecara.

See how those black swan feather came out on the box? It's the main theme.

The tube is larger than I thought. It's more like a whiteboard marker than a pen.

So, how to use it? First, using the smaller brush to make volume. Then, with the longer brush, separate the lashes and makes it longer in zig-zag motion.

Below is after applying all three products:

The matte shade already deepen my eyes. So, what about BR-4 (Deep)? I guess it would be more greyish and emphasize the eyes with it more than BR-6.

I think the Black Feather Lash really has its function name. I can feel it that my eyelashes becomes longer than using Etude House 3 Step Volumecara (well, it's supposed to give volume than makes it longer). Even though I've just used the small brush, my lashes already became longer. It also gives the real feather finish. See the picture when I turns 3/4 face so you can see the texture my eyelashes has:


And here is the comparison between not wearing Brown Shade Eyes with wearing it. It contoured my nose really well:


See? I told you the eyeshadow is really a magic. A tricky eyeshadow, huh? It gives deeper feelings to my eyes & nose. And so, here is my picture using all products with Canmake Candy Wrap Lip 02 Navel Drop (I regret not own-ing any KATE's lipstick):



I hope I can be prettier like Kuroki Meisa. Hahaha~~~~

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi I just happen to stumble across your blog !
    You are so pretty!
    After looking at through your blog I found that you have a lot fo Korean/ Japanese products reviewed :)

    So I was wondering if you could tell me where did you buy those products, ebay? a certain website? especially Japanese cosmetics is harder to find online with a certified seller.

    If you could answer this comment it would great!!!!!!

    Thank you so much! <3 and keep posting awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello too, dear! Thanks so much for your compliment *blush*

      I mostly purchase Korean product from Facebook online seller (if you're living in Indonesia, you can try Etude House Korean Shop, Etude Mode, or Etude Recipe FB. They are trusted sellers). For Japanese products, I asked my trusted supplier (who is also Indonesian but lives in Japan) to buy from Rakuten Jp or Yahoo Auctions Jp after choosing by myself. Although Ichibankao can ship overseas, I found the price is increased very much from original, plus it must be purchased by PayPal (I don't have that) and also must pay shipping cost / tax too. It's easier through trusted suppliers.

      I tends not to purchase in the shop, although there are many Korean cosmetic shops here because I don't feel comfortable if the BA always following me (@ ^ @). I'm posting because I can write cosmetic stuffs faster than playing games. Hehe~~ Thanks very much

      Delete