Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream SPF50 / PA+++ in 01 Light

by - 4/17/2015 03:43:00 PM

I know that I'm being inconsistent of purchasing makeup item. I shouldn't buy another base/foundation anymore sinced I have 4-5 BB creams / liquid foundations and 4-5 powder-types. I don't know when will I finish those items because I'm not a touch-up person (my skin is dry) and because I often just using a little ammount of it. Then, seeing that Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream has invaded Indonesia, I bought it quickly. Well, I know I'm also tempted upon seeing Smooth Liquid Foundation, but considering its price is twice than the BB cream, I chose the cheaper. Please take a note that I must collect my money for my travelling on the end of September.


Truthfully, there are two types of Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream nowadays. It's the original and light version. I've read a few reviews that tells about two of it. Comparing them, they would mostly said that the original one covers more than the light version, even though the light version is supposed to be lighter on skin. Thankfully, it came here for the original version first, which I had been eye-ing for.

The Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream packaging is in pink-white colors, very pretty, and the pattern isn't boring too. The light version has pale-r pink color, which differentiated it with the original one. For information about the product, please go to this official English language website. It will answer all your question of this tiny product's function. I purchased 01 Light. The other color is 02 Natural. Yep, just these two.


Anyway, I have captured the ingredients list on the back of its box. So for you who wants to know, see the picture below:


I tried this BB cream today. Unfortunately because I'm sick, you know diarrhea, I didn't wear it more than 6 hours. The first time I squeezed it out, it's almost similar to mixed KATE BB Gel Cream and Etude House Precious Mineral Cotton Fit. It's not watery-KATE's like, but a bit sticky-Cotton Fit. I still think that KATE BB Gel Cream is more natural and semi-matte than Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream. As for color, even though I bought the lightest color, it doesn't seem too white on my face. Not as white as Cotton Fit or my hands.

Coverage? I think it's pretty decent, light-medium. But I feel that it cover's well without any dry patch on my skin (for refference, I was using Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Lotion / orange strip as base and just that after shower). After 5 hours, it doesn't sink into my lines but for oily skin, it will feel sticky, especially after 4 hours. The Perfect Serum isn't light, so it will feel a bit sticky too when I used it, similar to Cotton Fit. But it's very natural in color, similar to KATE. This is the picture of my face after applying the BB cream:

As I've said, I happened to get diarrhea this Friday and very tired. Forgive those eyebags. Close up so you can tell how it covers some of my dark spots.

And then, another picture not too close-up:

I used Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion, Canmake Perfect Serum BB Cream 01 Light, Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner N Black, Etude House 3 Step Volumecara, Mamonde Creamy Tint Color Balm 04 Let Me Pink. Easy makeup when I'm sick.

All in all, I think this Perfect Serum BB Cream is so-so. When I like it because it is natural even though I purchased the light color, it's not as cakey as another BB cream. It fits into my skin perfectly after I used Hada Labo lotion and doesn't get wrinkles around my smiling line (which is often obvious when I used powder). But it feels a bit sticky, even though not as heavy as Etude House Cotton Fit. If I don't have anymore option to buy BB cream, I will buy Canmake (because it's already easy to find here). But not for now when I still want to try another good base makeup. I want to know about its Smooth Liquid Foundation (maybe later to buy, after I throw Cotton Fit for my sister) because I heard it's matte. And I'd prefer matte, of course.

You May Also Like

0 Comments