Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder Review

by - 5/20/2015 07:53:00 PM

As promised, I will do a review about Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder. This tiny packaging powder with cheaper price than most of imported powder out there, is one of Innisfree best seller. It claims to reduce sebum, prevent skin from oil. It can also be used on hair to fix oily hair. Anyway, I don't intend to use it except on my face because it'll be such a waste. Not about money, but because I must wait for about a month to receive this thing.



Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder's packaging is mint green color, with its logo on the center. After opening the lid, I smell strong herbal mint scent, stronger than Ampoule Intense Cushion. There is white tiny puff inside, which is soft. But again, the puff is a bit stiff, like the sponge applicator for its cushion.



I wanted to know what's the powder look like, so I tried opening its separator. What surprising me is, I thought the powder would be soft and smooth, but it looks like castor sugar! Some of it are sticking to each other, make a big ball of white powder. But it is not glued, so the powder is safe to use with brush. Really, I think I want to eat it if the smell isn't of strong herbal minty, which I don't like to eat. For application, I'd like to use brush to spread the entire face. But if it's only for small side of my face (ex: around nose, eyelid, etc), I will use the puff because I don't have small brush for face. Yeah, I only have lip brush, powder kabuki brush, and defining brush for now. Although I wish to get smudging brush for eyeshadow too, I never buy it until now.


Hmm, let's see. I used the powder after applying Ampoule Intense Cushion. It really matte-fies my glowy skin without covering color. The No Sebum powder actually has no color on skin. The minty smell is very strong when applying on face, but it gradually disappeared. I'm glad I bought this because it's very useful if I want matte skin after wearing cream-type base makeup. After applying No Sebum, I can still see some acne black spots, which means it doesn't have any coverage at all. See my picture below:

My face already recovered from dull skin yesterday. I think the hormonal big acne under my mouth is already "tamed" today. Even though in the photo, No Sebum looks whiter, I think it's because of different lighting. No Sebum Powder has no color so it won't affect the skin color.

For the wearing time, it gives matte skin on my face for around 6-7 hours. It's because I feel a little bit messy after I arrived at home after 10 hours working. But it's perfect if I want to wear the natural Ampoule Intense Cushion, which don't cover acne very well, with matte surface. I'll write this again, "Ampoule Intense isn't good for someone who has many acne problems". Okay, I'm happy that the No Sebum Powder does its function, but I haven't try it under heavy sweat. I guess if I have try that, I'll write the update here. But so far, I don't feel anything amazing about this powder because almost all powder controls oil. Below is my face again.

Most of the time, my right eye is smaller because my bangs being a hindrance to my sight.

You May Also Like

0 Comments