Home

Reviews

About Me

Kiss Me Heroine Make Mineral BB Loose Powder 01 Light Review

by - 6/02/2015 02:09:00 PM

Finally I got Kiss Me Heroine Make here in Indonesia! I've been waiting at Guardian Central Park for more than a month, but no result except the logo. And after coming to the new mall from Japan, Aeon Mall, I found this brand! Together with Kiss Me Heavy Rotation, Isehan's famous brands are now available in Indonesia. I'm glad more and more Japanese drugstore cosmetic comes here after I worked and went in makeup world. If they came when I was in high school, I would have trouble collecting money and I didn't have interest in makeup. For the brand's story, you can visit their website at Isehan and at Kiss Me Heroine Make. While you can also read my previous post about Kiss Me Heroine Make more at this post.


The first thing I grabbed on was the BB cream. But then, I try the loose powder first to see what kind of BB loose powder it is. Actually, there were two powder, which are Smooth Cover Powder N (the black packaging) and this Mineral BB Loose Powder with SPF25 / PA++. I think I saw the Smooth Cover Powder more than this BB Loose Powder, but thinking it has BB name on it, I'd like to try the second one. But I don't think it has connection with Blemish Balm or what usually "BB" has in a name. Just want to make sure, though.

The packaging is same as any other loose powder, a round plastic. The Mineral BB Loose Powder is in bright pink color. Don't forget that there's Smooth Cover Powder Clear N from Kiss Me Heroine Make too, in lighter pink cover.

I purchased 01 Light. There are only two shades available, which are Light and Natural.

Below is the description from Soukai web:

Long lasting matte finish, can be used as touch up. Good coverage and provides a translucent look.
Features & Benefits
Multi function in 1 tube. Secrets to bright translucent skin.

• Contains 95% mineral ingredients that is gentle to the skin
• UV cut
• Foundation
• Touch up powder
• Long lasting matte skin
• Translucent finish
• Covers pores and discoloration
• Lightweight texture powder with good coverage and foundation effect
• Prevents fading of makeup and unwanted shine for a long time
• Covers discoloration to make your skin clearer and brighter
• Gentle to the skin. It contains 95% of mineral ingredients (It's already in the first sentence so why bother to write 2 times?)
• Provides highly effective pore coverage with light feel on skin (It's already written too)


Dosage/How To Use
1. Peel off the sticker before use
2. After conditioning skin with lotion, take approriate amount and rub powder onto puff
3. When use for touching up, blot oil off your face and apply lightly on face
4. Fasten the cap tightly after each use
5. Keep puff clean


Cautions
• Do not use when there is cut, inflammation, and other facial disorders
• Discontinue usage and consult a dermatologist if signs of inflammation, irritation or discomfort appear
• Avoid contact with eye
• For external use only


That's too many copy-paste.. Well yeah. That's why I rarely describe about a product because it's mainly copy-paste. Anyway, I bought 3 Kiss Me Heroine Make items at Aeon Mall, which are Mineral BB Loose Powder, Long & Curl Mascara WP (Waterproof), and the Protect UV Mineral BB Cream. Actually, I just wanted to buy the powder and BB Cream because I don't think I need more mascara. But my sister told me to buy Rp 500.000,- (or around USD 38.46) because we could get a stuffed bear as Aeon Mall member. And the Kiss Me brand will give pink makeup pouch if anyone purchased on the same amount. So I went bankrupt from there...

The three items I have purchased. Anyone can puchase either Kiss Me Heroine Make nor Kiss Me Heavy Rotation to get the pouch. I forgot to take the bear toy because it's unnecessary. Oh well, I just bought a pouch from DAISO too on the same day. I'm a little disappointed.

Let's not take a long time here. I will put another picture of inside the packaging below:

It's pink! It's not my favorite color and I tend to move away from pink packaging back then, but I'm not anymore. So it's cute. The gold symbol engraved makes it luxurious.

There's a white puff inside. The puff is very big, it can be used on entire face easily. A lid separator can be found to prevent the powder from going out. But I tends to make the powder comes off because I usually shake the packaging to take the powder on puff. The powder doesn't have scent as Japanese cosmetics would be.

So, here is the result on my face:

My skin became normal again.

I think the color doesn't come out much. You can see that the powder is yellow-based so my face became more yellow after application, even though I chose Light shade. On the last picture (below this text), you can see very well that my face is more darker than my neck. I didn't put anything except Hada Labo lotion before the loose powder, so that's it. It's almost transclucent, but I can feel that it covers a few uneven skintone. For coverage against blemish, it's very light, but as I've said, a few uneven color can be covered and dark spots. It gives smooth skin and baby-like surface. Doesn't get cakey even if I put it on face a few times. I think if my skin is in good condition, I will use it alone because it's also have long wearing time. After 9 hours working, I can feel my skin is still smooth. It can also control oil in a good result. But make sure not to allow the powder to get into plastic things. I let it out to my white chair and the color won't go off easily (means, it's hard to remove and long-lasting).

I used the Long & Curl Mascara WP here, but the review will come soon. And more for the BB cream which I haven't tried yet.

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. How much do the BB cream and loose powder cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much do the BB cream and loose powder cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The BB cream costs 1,000 Yen (USD 7,98) and the loose powder is 1,200 Yen (USD 9,58). But it can be increased about twice the Yen price for importing fee depends on the country. At least that's what happened here in mine.

      Delete