Home

Reviews

About Me

DAISO Happiness Puff Blush Cheek Powder #Orange Naranja

by - 10/08/2015 07:33:00 PM

After reviewing SANA, I'm back for DAISO! This is about a powder blusher from DAISO (a cute name, huh, Orange Naranja). I actually bought two products in different color, Orange Naranja and Rose Rosa. And the first time I took them, I thought I would give the orange one to my best friend. On second thought, my friend have darker skintone than mine and the Rose Rosa is a darker rose colored, so I took orange for brighter shade since my skin is lighter. I'm afraid the orange wouldn't come out on my friend's skintone. Beware, there are many pictures because I'm too lazy to put two pictures on the same sheet as usual.


The packaging is very cute. It's small, true, but it has the pretty jewel on its cap. Sadly, for my shade, Orange Naranja, the jewel's colored in green. While the Rose Rosa's jewel is pink, fits the powder color.


Again, made in Taiwan.


Meanwhile, its name is puff blush, so it does have puff inside. Though the puff is very small, the handle fits my index finger perfectly. Easy to use, just puf-puff and the color will be on my face. But be careful. For the first time I opened it, I rotated the case (the black part). The powders were almost fall. I supposed to only put up the cap with jewel for opening until its puff can be seen. Because I've opened all the caps, I guess I should take a picture of what the powder looks like.

Look, I made a wrong decision to open the black cap. The powder is orange-y.


This puff is soft and thick. For the first time opening, there's seal separating the powder on top of the holes.

I think the puff fits my index finger, but hope it's not getting bigger.

After applying, I think with the puff, the colors would be sheer. I don't think I'll be in trouble for putting 3-4 pattings. I know, I was afraid just by looking at the orange powder. I thought it would be too bold for my skintone. But it turns out just the right orange to give me healthy look. On my first photo, it seems I didn't wear any blusher. While on the second photo, I have an experiment with bolder patting, but it's not too strong. Part of the incident was because I put down the powder too much. It stays well for a long time on my dry skin too.

It's the result on my hand. Just a slight orange.

And this is on my cheeks.

This is if I put it sheer. Won't be noticeable, like your own natural flush. Oh right, I put SANA Oshiroi Face Powder with a brush, so it's sheerer than my first attempt.

And like this if I put bolder. Forgive my boo--- pose.

So far, I'm very satisfied with DAISO's cosmetics. I didn't have any problem with them since my skin is very friendly to any kind of chemical, except for Etude House's powder and any kind of hair vitamin / oil. I will continue to purchase any DAISO cosme if I have time to go to Singapore again, or even Japan! I like them so much. I've been wondering why DAISO cosme have been in rave for every Japanese Vloggers on Youtube. So it's the reason.  Even a Vlogger who usually uses high end brands also bought 100Yen cosme from DAISO or Seria (you can search for セリア コスメ). It's because they're pretty indeed.

You May Also Like

0 Comments