Home

Reviews

About Me

Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara

by - 1/10/2017 10:50:00 AM

I really love natural mascara that won't make clump lashes or too bold. I've been longing to try Innisfree thin mascara, but just now I have a chance to buy it. It's because there is little store that sell Innisfree's product nowadays. There is a non-waterproof version, but I found the Skinny Waterproof Microcara in the end. That's okay, although I'd prefer a non-waterproof so it can be removed easily.


The wand of this mascara is very slim, only 2.5mm diameter, allowing it to curl every hidden lash (short) from roots to top. It is also waterproof and preventing black smudges. The light fitting effect adds an even texture and a glamorous volume to the lashes, and helps create a cleaner eyelash look without lumps even when reapplying.



I think this kind of wand is similar to Maybelline Big Eyes lower lash mascara. It is also good to be used on lower lashes. But of course Innisfree can get bolder than Maybelline. It is noticeable too. And really does a good job volumizing and curling every lash of mine. I don't have trouble using it on my short lashes near the inner corner of eyes.


Picture 1-3 is after applying Innisfree Skinny Waterproof Microcara on my right lashes. You can see the difference that my real lashes are in grey color. After using the mascara, it became more black and longer than the real one. Also stays and holds curl for a long time! But because it is a waterpoof version, use mascara remover to clean it well.

Uh, my neck was irritated, it felt itchy. But it's okay now.

I really love this mascara. Even though it is waterproof, it is not as hard to removed as Etude House Lash Perm Curl Fix Mascara or Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Super WP. I will be glad to use it everyday like my Canmake GOKUBUTO. This is easy to be used, gives a natural looking lashes.



MY THOUGHTS FOR INNISFREE SKINNY WATERPROOF MICROCARA:
+ A slim wand that will holds all lashes, even the shortest. 
+ Staying power is very long and waterproof.
+ Volumizing and coloring my lashes to a black one for more noticeable look.
+ Easy to use and rarely create clump lashes.
+ Doesn't give smudge eyelash for a day work time.
+ Lenghtening my lashes.
+ Not too expensive. The price is almost the same as Maybelline Big Eyes.
- Hard to get here. Must buy through online seller.
- Hard to be removed if not using remover.


You May Also Like

0 Comments