Home

Reviews

About Me

Integrate Juicy Balm Gloss #RD373 資生堂 インテグレート ジューシーバームグロス

by - 6/26/2017 12:18:00 AM

This is another Integrate's product I bought.
I've been long to try the lip crayon, but since there's a new lip product, I chose this.
This is just a lipgloss, with better pigmentation to cover and juicy.
A sheer color and the glimmering shine lasts long and is not easily peeled off.
It gives moisture for your lips and protects them from drying.
Your lips will look juicy and fresh.

Actually, there is a Beauty and The Beast version for color RD373.
But I bought this since long and the seller lost the previous gloss so she bought again.
I couldn't choose to pick the latest edition.
Either way, they're actually the same texture and price.
Contains macadamia nuts oil.


Ingredients:
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, diphenyl dimethicone, petrolatum, isododecane, dimer dilinoleic acid (phytosteryl / behenyl), palmitic acid dextrin, diisostearyl malate, silica, dimethylsilylated silica, macadamia nut oil, hydrogenated lecithin, DPG, glyceryl diisostearate , Triisostearin, t-butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, trimethylolpropane triethylhexanoate, tocopherol, orange oil, Al hydroxide, tetradecene, tetrahydrotetramethylcyclotetrasiloxane, methicone, coconut oil, shea butter, (+/-) Titanium oxide, iron oxide, sulfuric acid Ba, red 201, red 202, blue 1, mica, red 223, red 218, yellow 4



 Right, I know.
Rather than red, RD373 looks pink.
I don't know why it's named as red.
I think, the base is red but the consistency is very oily and milky.
Well, I don't think the texture is the same as RD575.
RD373 is a milky red and can be called pink.


Sorry, it's blur.
This is the applicator tip.
Soft and flexible, small and fit for lip lines,

Swatch on hand. It can cover most of skin texture and redness.


On lips, it can cover my dark pigmentation around lip lines.
I'm very surprised at its greatness of covering it.
Does feel like wearing normal lip gloss.
The color won't stay too long, but the stickiness stays even after I rubbed with water.
I feel like wearing oil, but lighter.
The color suits my lips but better lip gloss.
It doesn't make my whole face pale.
And it moisturized my lips too.
Well, it's a normal lip gloss but cute color.
I like wearing it for natural result and good pigmentation.
More references about RD373 ads picture, see the Beauty Make Book post here.

Right : real hair, left : with hairclip ^ ^!


MY THOUGHTS FOR INTEGRATE JUICY BALM GLOSS:
+ A gloss that plump your lips.
+ Moisturized the lips.
+ The tip applicator is soft and easy to reach the outer lip lines.
+ Covered darker area on my lips.
+ A MLBB color that won't create pale face.
+ Not too heavy. Just like a normal lipgloss.
+ There's a slightly candy / sweet scent that won't be noticeable after a few seconds.
+ The bullet is very thin and travel-friendly, even shelf-friendly.
- Expensive and hard to get.
- The stickiness won't come off even after being rubbed with water.
- Because the liquid is very thick, I think the product runs out quickly.

You May Also Like

0 Comments