Home

Reviews

About Me

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet #02 Pretty Orange Pink & #05 Elf Light Rose

by - 6/07/2017 04:03:00 PM

There's a hype about Peripera Ink Airy Velvet nowadays.
The reason is, Kim So hyun, their model wore this Ink Airy Velvet #02
for her drama, "Ruler : Master of the Mask".
Well, I'm watching it and it's full of surprising plot.
But I hope it will keep getting interesting without boring end.
Back to Ink Airy Velvet.
This comes in 5 colors, all in red.



I was afraid it would be too bold so I chose the famous #02, alongside the soft #05.
Well, you know I dislike bold and vivid lipstick actually, except for my mood.
The no.02 is called Pretty Orange Pink, and no.05 is Elf Light Rose.
I don't know what's the meaning of Elf, but I do agree with Light Rose color it created.
Those two are the most famous color and always sold out.

Ink Airy Velvet gives natural color, has light texture as air,
long-lasting softness, and the characteristic is
natural lip color with a lightweight finish for a delicate, goddess look.

Pretty Orange Pink's box is a bright red-orange color, while Elf Light Rose has deeper red color box.

Elf Light Rose is often used as a base gradation color. Kim So Hyun used #01 & #05 in this ads.


01. Peripera Ink Airy Velvet #02 Pretty Orange Pink

Your favorite color from this moment on!
Super pretty pink with a hint of orange.


The bottle is too thick to put in my shelf.
It looks like an ink bottle, with transparent hard plastic case.


Applicator looks very vibrant orange.
But when it was put on the lips, it would turn to velvet-y finish.
With 1-2 drops on the inner lips, the tint will spread.
Creating velvet color, without being too much.
Put once more on the inner lips without spreading to create gradient lips.

Color is orange-y red. It is vibrant but because this is a gradation, it is not too vivid.

The look on lips is good right?
But too bad the quality isn't that great.
It has this kind of sour taste on lips, like an expired yogurt?
And moreover, it doesn't moisturized my lips, doesn't care for it.
Though what's good from it is, it doesn't emphasize dry area when I'm wearing!
Well, it's good to wear it sometimes, but not for a whole week
or my lips will get cracked and hurt.



02. Peripera Ink Airy Velvet #05 Elf Light Rose

A lip tint that's out of this world!
An instant beauty transformer! Doll yourself up in this MLBB pink!


Of course the tube color is lighter than Pretty Orange Pink.
It is somewhat reminds me of a purple-ish pink.
But not a vivid color in real.


As usual, the color on applicator is more vibrant.
But it is a real color if I dropped more than 2 times on my lips,
especially the inner lips gradation color.
Texture and taste is similar to no.02 and have no difference.


It is MLBB pink.
It doesn't have too vibrant color and is my favorite color.
Same as no.02, doesn't moisturized my lips.
But not creating clumped tint.

Left : full, right : gradation

Both does have a long staying power.
But if being rubbed with water, it will be erased because the texture is velvet.
Though Pretty Orange Pink stays longer than Elf Light Rose.
In term of weight, it is not that airy light.
At first time putting this on lips, it will be sticky and creamy.
But after it is settled, it will create an air-light finish.

Left : Elf Light Rose, right : Pretty Orange Pink.
On the left picture is the creamy texture before settled.
The right picture is the tint finish after being rubbed with tissue paper.

Gradation from the two colors #05 on all lips & #02 on inner lips:


Left picture was taken with LG G5, while the right picture was taken with LG G2. Both by main camera. You can see the difference in hue. G5 has green/yellow hue, while G2 has blue/red hue. The gradation can't be seen when taken by G5, because it's too bright. Whatever it is, G5 won by the pixels created.
Both were using the two colors as a gradation.

Full lips application. Left : Elf Light Rose, right : Pretty Orange Pink:




MY THOUGHTS FOR PERIPERA INK AIRY VELVET:
+ Easy to create gradation. One drop on inner lips, press the lips then put it again on inner lips for bold color.
+ Pretty color and it won't get too bold if being put in gradation.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry area.
+ The taste doesn't stay for long.
+ The tint stays for long if not being rubbed with water.
+ After it's settled, it is not heavy at all.
+ Minimum transferring to glass.
+ Cheap.
- The taste is a bit weird, like sour drink and sting a little.
- Doesn't moisturize my lips.
- Only 5 color variations.

You May Also Like

6 Comments

  1. OMG Like I thought I know you! xDD I'm Eu by the way from Bishie Holic from Wordpress. xD

    I was browsing Google for the Peripera shades when I came across your photo and thought for sure that I've seen you before hehe. I hope you don't think of me as creepy or something. ;;;;;;

    As for the post, I only own Peripera's Ink velvet and loved it! Easy to create the my-lips-but-better-look. But it is also thicker in consistency from Airy (from what I've seen on pictures of Airy).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. Hello there Eu.
      Sorry I didn't reply you quickly. Still on vacation here.
      Yes I remember you 😀 I'm so happy someone noticed me. Hehe...

      The Ink Velvet is great too and yeah thicker than Airy. I'm a fan of Peripera liptint right now.

      Delete
    2. Oh no that's okay. :D

      Me too! I'm so glad my friend introduced me to lip tints. xD

      Delete
  2. i thought i was the only one that felt the stinging sensation

    ReplyDelete