Home

Reviews

About Me

Kao Sofina Primavista Moisture Coat Base with SPF15 / PA++ 花王 ソフィーナ プリマヴィスタ カサつき・粉ふき防止 化粧下地

by - 12/19/2017 04:54:00 PM

Sofina Primavista is known for their base makeup,
while AUBE is popular in point / color makeup.
The Sofina Long Keep Base UV is very popular in Japan.
But since my skin is dry, the BA suggested Moisture Coat Base instead.
Main model is Ishihara Satomi, together with Kanno Miho.
I didn't know Kanno Miho before, so never mind.
And did you know Kao is supposed to be written as 花 "flower" and 王"king" / peony?
I once thought it was "face" since they often made cosme & skincare 😔

Fuyu, kirei ni sagatsuku, shitaji beauty means
This winter, a different base to make me beautiful.

What is "Moisture Coating Base" or "Kasatsuki-Kona Fukiboshi Kesshou Shitaji"?
The term means a makeup base that will wipe dehydrated skin.
It creates moist skin from morning until evening,
and won't become dry (cakey).
From long period of time, it will prevent skin from drying,
keep it moist and smooth finish by high preservation wrapping prescription.
It is comfortable to wear like a beauty essence,
and makes skin good for makeup.
Contains moisturizing ingredients (glycerin & hyaluronic acid),
comes with SPF15 / PA++ and fragrance free.

The finish look would be like this on the web:
And I think that's true!

CM for Moisture Coat Base:

What Kanno Miho used:
Moisture Coat Base, Kirei na Suhada Shitsukan Powder Foundation
Beige Ochre 3 & 5 (countouring or mixed?), AUBE couture Brush
Hitonuri Shadow #566 Beige, AUBE couture Nameraka Shitsukan
Hitonuri Rouge #RS22, AUBE couture Pon Pon Cheek #431 Pink.


CM for Multi Cover Base UV.
Sorry it's unrelated, but I must post about her.
Satomi is Kao's main model after all,
and she's very popular.


What Ishihara Satomi used:
Multi Cover Base UV, Kirei na Suhada Shitsukan Powder Foundation
Beige Ochre 01, AUBE couture Brush Hitonuri Shadow #561 Brown,
AUBE couture Biyoueki Rouge #RD603 Slightly Pink, AUBE couture
Pon Pon Cheek #435 Red.


The packaging shows a high brand base makeup.
While all Sofina's makeup box is pink,
the Primavista Moisture Coat Base is no exception.



I can squeeze as little as possible with this kind of nozzle.
Which is very good to safe some product.
So, even though the 25g size looks small,
I can cover all my face in a size of corn kernel.

Moisture approved!

It is a tube type liquid.
Texture is moist, not oily, transparent, and thick
with minimum water in form of liquid.
The liquid is similar to an essence / Japanese lotion.
It spread fast on whole face only by finger.
This base truly moisturizes my skin, without adding brightening effect.
It is thin, feeling like I don't wear anything on.
Fragrance free finish, and my dry area won't be visible after putting this.
The downside is, because it doesn't brighten face & no coverage,
it can't be used alone.

Do you see there's dry skin & pores at the left picture on my cheek?
It was erased on the right picture.
It gives moisture and hides pore a bit.

I've tried using this before Sooryehan Bichaek Jadan and
All sticks well without any problem for the entire day.
This is a great base makeup, without looking greasy.
I found out using Moisture Coat Base before using Kate Secret Skin Maker
Zero Liquid Foundation makes it semi-matte too.
Overall, I don't have problem with Sofina Primavista primer.
It really helps my skin to be moisturized, without looking oily.
It is thin and light, stick my foundation very well without changing
throughout the entire day.

Here, I used Sofina Primavista Moisture Coat Base
 then topped with Sooryehan Bichaek Jadan Metal Cushion.

I think this is a great makeup base, if only I can buy it easily.
I prefer this that Korean oily base.
Primavista Moisture Coat Base is the best primer right now.
It gives moisture to my skin without dry patches,
stick my foundation very well without changing.
What about the price?
I forgot because the picture of my slip was erased without noticing.
Maybe around HKD220x1758= Rp386.760?
So far, that's expensive...
But I only need two little squeezes to cover my whole face.


Update : Kanno Miho becomes the model of Shiseido Integrate Gracy.




MY THOUGHTS OF SOFINA PRIMAVISTA MOISTURE COAT BASE:
+ A great primer without looking oily.
+ Cover dry area very good.
+ Creates semi matte finish on matte foundation.
+ Stick my foundation very well.
+ Thin, very light on my face.
+ The tube and nozzle helps releasing minimum liquid.
+ Covers pores.
+ Pretty finish without looking dull.
- EXPENSIVE & not getting here, as usual. I can't find it in SG too, maybe only sold in HK?
- Can't be used alone because it doesn't have any coverage.

You May Also Like

0 Comments